My transition from ps4 to xbox one

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My transition from ps4 to xbox one
2 years ago#1
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!
2 years ago#2
Great, hope you are enjoying! Don't forget to pick up Dead Rising 3, another nice console exclusive.
---
Peace and love, peace and love! Always looking to game with good people. If you fit that description, add me - GT: JaySabz
2 years ago#3
YoYoHaHa posted...
Great, hope you are enjoying! Don't forget to pick up Dead Rising 3, another nice console exclusive.

I picked up ryse, DR3, and call of duty. But i regret rebuying call of duty i could have saved that money for titanfall
2 years ago#4
Have fun and we recommend Killer Instinct, it's everything a fighting game should be.
Absolutely brilliant fun with a brutality unmatched by any previous fighting game.

Enjoy!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
2 years ago#5
SMG90x posted...
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good
2 years ago#6
teehee23 posted...
Have fun and we recommend Killer Instinct, it's everything a fighting game should be.
Absolutely brilliant fun with a brutality unmatched by any previous fighting game.

Enjoy!

rofl brutality unmatched x.X
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
2 years ago#7
teehee23 posted...

Enjoy!

It's fun but let's not get crazy now.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
2 years ago#8
SMG90x posted...
YoYoHaHa posted...

I picked up ryse, DR3, and call of duty. But i regret rebuying call of duty i could have saved that money for titanfall

Should of grabbed Battlefield 4 instead. It's a great game. I love it.
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
2 years ago#9
JK8289 posted...
SMG90x posted...
YoYoHaHa posted...

Should of grabbed Battlefield 4 instead. It's a great game. I love it.

I had it on the PS4 & i didnt want to rebuy it lol it was alright doe.

Titanfall will be my next love
2 years ago#10
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good

I never picked up tomb raider last gen so i am deffinitely picking it up for this gen. But i had need for speed on ps4 it got boring really fast lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. My transition from ps4 to xbox one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived