My transition from ps4 to xbox one

#1SMG90xPosted 1/17/2014 11:54:38 AM
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!
#2YoYoHaHaPosted 1/17/2014 11:58:28 AM
Great, hope you are enjoying! Don't forget to pick up Dead Rising 3, another nice console exclusive.
---
Peace and love, peace and love! Always looking to game with good people. If you fit that description, add me - GT: JaySabz
#3SMG90x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 12:05:00 PM
YoYoHaHa posted...
Great, hope you are enjoying! Don't forget to pick up Dead Rising 3, another nice console exclusive.

I picked up ryse, DR3, and call of duty. But i regret rebuying call of duty i could have saved that money for titanfall
#4teehee23Posted 1/17/2014 12:05:37 PM
Have fun and we recommend Killer Instinct, it's everything a fighting game should be.
Absolutely brilliant fun with a brutality unmatched by any previous fighting game.

Enjoy!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#5EternalStutterPosted 1/17/2014 12:06:38 PM
SMG90x posted...
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good
#6CrysianiaPosted 1/17/2014 12:17:28 PM
teehee23 posted...
Have fun and we recommend Killer Instinct, it's everything a fighting game should be.
Absolutely brilliant fun with a brutality unmatched by any previous fighting game.

Enjoy!

rofl brutality unmatched x.X
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#72ndAtomiskPosted 1/17/2014 12:19:35 PM
teehee23 posted...

Enjoy!

It's fun but let's not get crazy now.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#8JK8289Posted 1/17/2014 12:21:09 PM
SMG90x posted...
YoYoHaHa posted...

I picked up ryse, DR3, and call of duty. But i regret rebuying call of duty i could have saved that money for titanfall

Should of grabbed Battlefield 4 instead. It's a great game. I love it.
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
#9SMG90x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 12:31:26 PM
JK8289 posted...
SMG90x posted...
YoYoHaHa posted...

Should of grabbed Battlefield 4 instead. It's a great game. I love it.

I had it on the PS4 & i didnt want to rebuy it lol it was alright doe.

Titanfall will be my next love
#10SMG90x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 12:35:52 PM
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good

I never picked up tomb raider last gen so i am deffinitely picking it up for this gen. But i had need for speed on ps4 it got boring really fast lol