My transition from ps4 to xbox one

#11mokmuudPosted 1/17/2014 12:41:27 PM
Crysiania posted...
teehee23 posted...
Have fun and we recommend Killer Instinct, it's everything a fighting game should be.
Absolutely brilliant fun with a brutality unmatched by any previous fighting game.

Enjoy!

rofl brutality unmatched x.X

Its right up there with shaqfu
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#12mokmuudPosted 1/17/2014 12:44:52 PM
SMG90x posted...
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good

I never picked up tomb raider last gen so i am deffinitely picking it up for this gen. But i had need for speed on ps4 it got boring really fast lol

I never played Tomb Raider last gen either but I think I'll get that on the PS4. DR3 is pretty fun though.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#13tubb311Posted 1/17/2014 1:03:34 PM
nice to hear, OP. I can almost guarantee there will be Gears game for X1 at some point.
---
GT: DonShetland
#14garcia_jxPosted 1/17/2014 1:09:31 PM
Gears of war died with Dom.
#15CapnStankyPosted 1/17/2014 1:11:55 PM
Not sure why you felt the need to sell the PS4. Money an issue perhaps?

I bought the PS4 and not the Xbox One and I'm currently regretting that decision. Outside of Resogun, the PS4 launch has been abysmal. Killzone and Knack are embarrassingly bad, and the "free" PS+ games except for Resogun are terrible, as are the F2P games. The controller I got also had an analog stick fall apart from normal usage. Sony is replacing it though.

To remedy the situation, I ordered an Xbox One yesterday from Amazon. Should arrive tomorrow. I look forward to trying out its games and controllers. As well as Titanfall in a little over a month. For now I'll have Peggle 2, Powerstar Golf, Killer Instinct, Max, and Dead Rising 3. Probably Tomb Raider and Rayman Legends soon as well.

Other than the games being terrible, my biggest surprise by going with the PS4 first was how bad PSN is still. Would have thought that after deciding to charge for it they'd improve the service.
#16SMG90x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 1:24:06 PM
tubb311 posted...
nice to hear, OP. I can almost guarantee there will be Gears game for X1 at some point.

If gears makes it to the X1 i will be pumped i'll be a little pissed if it makes it to the PS4 lol
#17SMG90x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 1:48:18 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Not sure why you felt the need to sell the PS4. Money an issue perhaps?

I bought the PS4 and not the Xbox One and I'm currently regretting that decision. Outside of Resogun, the PS4 launch has been abysmal. Killzone and Knack are embarrassingly bad, and the "free" PS+ games except for Resogun are terrible, as are the F2P games. The controller I got also had an analog stick fall apart from normal usage. Sony is replacing it though.

To remedy the situation, I ordered an Xbox One yesterday from Amazon. Should arrive tomorrow. I look forward to trying out its games and controllers. As well as Titanfall in a little over a month. For now I'll have Peggle 2, Powerstar Golf, Killer Instinct, Max, and Dead Rising 3. Probably Tomb Raider and Rayman Legends soon as well.

Other than the games being terrible, my biggest surprise by going with the PS4 first was how bad PSN is still. Would have thought that after deciding to charge for it they'd improve the service.

Na money isn't an issue i just wouldnt have the time for both consoles honestly. I work full time and i go to school. I cant focus completely on gaming unless i win the lotto and can quit my job lol. Anyways Gears is one pf my favorite titles titanfall im looking fwd to and halo will be a plus. PS4 only has one game that interest me so far and thats The Order
#18benjimainPosted 1/17/2014 1:55:13 PM
More Stanky and other Xbonie reassurance.
#19CapnStankyPosted 1/17/2014 2:09:05 PM
benjimain posted...
More Stanky and other Xbonie reassurance.

AT least you're making it easy to get you banned, troll.
#20teeebzPosted 1/17/2014 2:09:05 PM
When teehee talks, does anyone else think of venom from spiderman?
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83