My transition from ps4 to xbox one

#21EternalStutterPosted 1/17/2014 1:10:17 PM
SMG90x posted...
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good

I never picked up tomb raider last gen so i am deffinitely picking it up for this gen. But i had need for speed on ps4 it got boring really fast lol

Yeah I'm pumped for tomb raider as well. Kinda glad I didnt play it on 360.
#22benjimainPosted 1/17/2014 1:17:47 PM
CapnStanky posted...

AT least you're making it easy to get you banned, troll.

OMG... the 60 seconds it will take to make a new account. The horror!
#23SMG90x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 1:21:42 PM
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...
EternalStutter posted...
SMG90x posted...
So some of you may have read my thread about selling my PS4 on craigslist and making the switch to xbox one. I am half way through ryse and its been a really fun game, a lot funner than any exclusive i played while i owned the PS4 if my memory serves me right i played knack, killzone, resogun, warframe as far as console exclusives go. & ryse is blowing my mind so far, i gotta say i didnt expect much after reading reviews but i couldnt believe it till i tried it my self gladiators are my thing and ryse is the closest thing to it.

Im not saying the PS4 was bad and i know its just the beggining. I must say doe i did like call of duty more on the ps4 but thats all.

I made the switch so i can play titanfall mostly. Gears of wars was my favorite shooter besides Socom so if GOW makes it over i will be pumped. Anyhow PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!

Should check out Tomb Raider in a few weeks. Great next gen look and feel. (even if it is last gen)

Also, I'd recommend Need for Speed Rivals. Actually surprisingly good

I never picked up tomb raider last gen so i am deffinitely picking it up for this gen. But i had need for speed on ps4 it got boring really fast lol

Yeah I'm pumped for tomb raider as well. Kinda glad I didnt play it on 360.

Yes im glad i didnt buy it on my PS3 now i get to enjoy it on next gen with new content
#24necro00Posted 1/17/2014 2:19:24 PM
SMG90x posted...

I did the same, I bought both on Launch, and sold my ps4 a week later. I had bought Knack, Killzone and 3 month psn +. sold for a profit so i didnt care about the ps+ membership
#25teehee23Posted 1/17/2014 2:22:17 PM
teeebz posted...
When teehee talks, does anyone else think of venom from spiderman?

Yes, I do!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...