Xbone outsold the PS4 in december...

#1MrMojoRisin357Posted 1/17/2014 1:01:41 PM
Because there is a massive shortage of PS4's in North America? That's what a friend of my friend told me:/ Why is the gaming community not welcoming the Xbone like they did with the 360? I mean is the system that bad or what?
---
PSN - TooSweet357
#2bessy67Posted 1/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
You do realize that for the first two months after launch Xbox One has tripled Xbox 360 sales, right?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3godslayer61Posted 1/17/2014 1:08:09 PM
LOL yes they one but Sony won the world sales of December , that is only in NA and over all Sony is killing them and you can add another 1-2 million when it releases in japan because every one knows x1 is a joke in japan when compared to Sony.
---
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#4schmarkenheimerPosted 1/17/2014 1:08:24 PM
bessy67 posted...
You do realize that for the first two months after launch Xbox One has tripled Xbox 360 sales, right?

360 production yields were terrible though, around 2/3 made were defects for a while.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#5squarex8264Posted 1/17/2014 1:08:39 PM
Sure, a shortage of PS4s probably contributed to it. But if that's the case, then Sony is losing sales by not having their production up to snuff.

Regardless, if no one wanted the system, it wouldn't continue to keep selling. So it's good news either way.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#6Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/17/2014 1:10:59 PM
A few people seem to not be reading what he says in the topic. He's not actually supporting the Xbox One.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#7cheezedadadaPosted 1/17/2014 1:11:23 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
Because there is a massive shortage of PS4's in North America?

Then realistically for those people, it just means they were slightly on the fence or just grabbing what was available, no? If the Xbox One was seen as "that bad" by someone, but the store was sold out of PS4s, wouldn't they just wait for the system they like?
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#8mewmew42Posted 1/17/2014 1:13:12 PM
Music to my ears

I own a ps4, i don't want sony to monopolise the gaming industry, they'll get more greedy and start doing funny things

Xbone brings balance to the force.
#9MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 1:18:10 PM
Sorry if this topic offended any Xboners...
---
PSN - TooSweet357
#10aszsithPosted 1/17/2014 1:18:43 PM
cheezedadada posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
Because there is a massive shortage of PS4's in North America?

Then realistically for those people, it just means they were slightly on the fence or just grabbing what was available, no? If the Xbox One was seen as "that bad" by someone, but the store was sold out of PS4s, wouldn't they just wait for the system they like?

^ This

Many consumers, not the raging fanboys but your "average" gaming consumer, just want to play the newest games. If the PS4 was not available, they picked up the readily available XBOne. They don't have as much brand loyalty.

Did this inflate the XBOne user base? Yes it did. But those sales still count as sales. If Sony had planned ahead better, they would have focused on the largest consumer market in the world rather than spreading their stock across a bunch on smaller markets creating a shortage in America. They cost themselves sales in the process, and many of those "average" gaming consumers won't purchase more than one console during a generation.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.