Is it too late to sign up for Titanfall alpha/beta/gamma/whatever?

#1Cornbread4lifePosted 1/17/2014 12:57:12 PM
I've been seeing people post about getting an email from already having an origin account signed up. Just wondering if it's too late to do it or not.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#2bessy67Posted 1/17/2014 12:58:28 PM
Yep. I think you had to be invited anyways.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Cornbread4life(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 12:59:06 PM
bessy67 posted...
Yep. I think you had to be invited anyways.

Gotcha, thanks. That sucks, but I'd rather know before I went through the process for nothing.
---
#4SigmaLongshotPosted 1/17/2014 12:59:41 PM
E-102 gamma was easily the best robot in that range of mad robots. Only because he was by far the friendliest of the bunch.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#5TheSilentRavenPosted 1/17/2014 1:03:44 PM
I'm playing it right now and it is amazing. I can see the reason behind 6v6 now because the titans are huge.
#6bessy67Posted 1/17/2014 1:06:36 PM
TheSilentRaven posted...
I'm playing it right now and it is amazing. I can see the reason behind 6v6 now because the titans are huge.

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous. Those of us who didn't get into the test might at least get some new footage soon though.

https://twitter.com/Respawn/status/424249487352008704
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7cheezedadadaPosted 1/17/2014 1:10:10 PM
TheSilentRaven posted...

So many people playing it now are saying its amazing. Even saw something that basically made the whole auto-aim pistol argument moot too (apparently its slow to lock on and something else that makes using a regular gun more efficient). Excited!

One by one, all of the negative points are being addressed as a non-issue while the game is getting people to preorder after just a couple of matches. I def wanna try this ASAP.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#8Cornbread4life(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 1:10:58 PM
Not that I wasn't giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I decided to look into it anyway. This article posts a link to where you can sign up for the alpha, but I went to it and I'm not seeing anything like that.

http://www.ibtimes.com/titanfall-alpha-test-available-xbox-one-sign-here-1543534

I also just realized that since I've had an EA account for who knows how long, I've also had an origin account. Never got an email invite, but it knew I was linked to my X1 with my gamertag, so I'm still holding out hope I can make this work somehow.
---
#9bgwilly255Posted 1/17/2014 1:13:37 PM
I'm glad they did a Alpha for it. All the Titanfall haters are really kicking themselves now.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#10Cornbread4life(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 1:14:23 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
E-102 gamma was easily the best robot in that range of mad robots. Only because he was by far the friendliest of the bunch.

You're making me miss my dreamcast man, but it died with all my nostalgia systems in Sandy...
---