Major Nelson - Stop hating Xbox One. We will sell a ton.

#1Paul_AtreidesPosted 1/17/2014 2:33:14 PM
http://www.oxm.co.uk/69631/microsoft-both-ps4-and-xbox-one-will-sell-a-ton-online-hate-needs-to-go-away/

According to Nelson, we should all just be glad that the consoles are selling well, whichever machine we favor. "Both new platforms are off to a great start," he wrote. "We all should be celebrating a healthy vibrant industry. Sony has done a good job and they should be commended. The hate that infects gaming in the online space needs to go away." Daww.

"Sony will sell a ton," Hryb added down the page. "We will sell a ton. The industry is doing well...and consumers have choice."

This echoes recent comments to OXM by Microsoft Studios headman Phil Spencer, who said of Sony that he "really respects their focus on investing in new things and creative things". Spencer also had praise for Nintendo, observing that "their first-party is such an amazing asset."

I think Major is just mad cause his job must not be fun. He has to work with Xbone as a name..
#2benjimainPosted 1/17/2014 2:34:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/17/2014 2:38:12 PM
I'll just say that people shouldn't hate but beyond that some act as if it's tearing them apart inside.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#4jfbradley1985Posted 1/17/2014 2:40:13 PM
Just like ps2 vs Xbox. Microsoft made a ton of money off of live, and is still doing so while finally making a profit on each console today. Although PS4 is outselling the Xbox, there is no denying that profit is what a company looks for ultimately. In your case though, its only barbaric if one outsells more than the other, not the profit margin, and in your case, you would very well be a failed business man and should brush up on economics.
#5Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 2:45:29 PM
benjimain posted...
Lol he's changed his tune from when the 360 was clearly winning.

This is nothing more than a desperate "me too" because he knows the Bone is going to get sparked out by the PS4.

Once those shelves are restocked, it's going to be BARBARIC.

Yes, I honestly think this is PS2 era all over again. The competition just couldn't deliver what the market wanted. The slim PS4 is gonna set this world on fire in a couple years too. Maybe even sooner. I don't know if MS will stay in the market...
#6Cornbread4lifePosted 1/17/2014 2:48:28 PM
Paul_Atreides posted...
benjimain posted...

This is nothing more than a desperate "me too" because he knows the Bone is going to get sparked out by the PS4.

Yes, I honestly think this is PS2 era all over again. The competition just couldn't deliver what the market wanted. The slim PS4 is gonna set this world on fire in a couple years too. Maybe even sooner. I don't know if MS will stay in the market...

The slim PS4? Thanks for the laugh.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#7Jedi454Posted 1/17/2014 2:51:19 PM
benjimain posted...

You know you're a troll when you call the Xbox One a "Bone".
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#8TheSL1ClubPosted 1/17/2014 2:52:27 PM
Paul_Atreides posted...
benjimain posted...

PS4 don't need a slim, xbone on the other hand desperately need one.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#9BlueJester007Posted 1/17/2014 3:14:34 PM
Larry Hryb posted...
The hate that infects gaming in the online space needs to go away.

I'll tell you what, Mr. Nelson. The sooner your console gets some goddamn games on it that are worth a damn, I'll go out and buy one. Stop promoting your system as something that you can watch TV on, and start selling it as a game console. I don't need a DVD/Blu-Ray player. I don't need a motion sensor. All I need is a system with great games and a good ol' controller to play them with. Why the f*** is that so hard for you and all your buddies at Microsoft to do?

And speaking of lack of games, Sony is just as guilty with their PS4. But hell, at least they didn't sell it as just an entertainment device.

Your demographic is gamers. Sell it to them. Not some random Joe-Schmoe who watches NFL all day and thinks an Xbox is for little kids.

And just for the record, I haven't bought a PS4. Because, just like your Xbox One, I have no reason to.
---
When you tell someone that they don't understand something, be sure to enlighten them instead of just being a vague and pretentious dick.
#10YOLOSWAGBROPosted 1/17/2014 3:20:23 PM
Jedi454 posted...
benjimain posted...

You know you're a troll when you call the Xbox One a "Bone".

You know you don't get out enough when you take a nickname so seriously.