Major Nelson - Stop hating Xbox One. We will sell a ton.

#11gojin84Posted 1/17/2014 2:28:39 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
Larry Hryb posted...
The hate that infects gaming in the online space needs to go away.

I'll tell you what, Mr. Nelson. The sooner your console gets some goddamn games on it that are worth a damn, I'll go out and buy one. Stop promoting your system as something that you can watch TV on, and start selling it as a game console. I don't need a DVD/Blu-Ray player. I don't need a motion sensor. All I need is a system with great games and a good ol' controller to play them with. Why the f*** is that so hard for you and all your buddies at Microsoft to do?

And speaking of lack of games, Sony is just as guilty with their PS4. But hell, at least they didn't sell it as just an entertainment device.

Your demographic is gamers. Sell it to them. Not some random Joe-Schmoe who watches NFL all day and thinks an Xbox is for little kids.

And just for the record, I haven't bought a PS4. Because, just like your Xbox One, I have no reason to.

You're joking on the games, right? Or just a troll. It's a fact that the X1 currently has better games than the PS4.
---
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001
#12BlueJester007Posted 1/17/2014 2:34:56 PM
gojin84 posted...
You're joking on the games, right? Or just a troll. It's a fact that the X1 currently has better games than the PS4.

Oh yeah, because Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct and Ryse were exactly what I was talking when I said good games.

Sorry, I'm not impressed with another zombie killing game, another fighting game, and a Roman-themed QTE fest.

And "troll"? Really? Do people just honestly throw that word around now just because?
---
When you tell someone that they don't understand something, be sure to enlighten them instead of just being a vague and pretentious dick.
#13DoukouPosted 1/17/2014 2:37:43 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
gojin84 posted...

Oh yeah, because Dead Rising 3, Killer Instinct and Ryse were exactly what I was talking when I said good games.

Sorry, I'm not impressed with another zombie killing game, another fighting game, and a Roman-themed QTE fest.

And "troll"? Really? Do people just honestly throw that word around now just because?

Okay so what? Those games appeal to gamers which you asked for. Stop acting like you represent all gamers
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#14CollegeDevilPosted 1/17/2014 2:43:55 PM
gojin84 posted...
It's a fact that the X1 currently has better games than the PS4.

I don't know who told you that. Both of the systems' library so far has been less than stellar.

Ryse is considered to be the worst of the bunch. Knack is right next to it. Dead Rising 3 is alright, although, the few bells and whistles they added aren't enough for me to go out and buy it. Killer Instinct is good if you are into fighting games. Some people are, some people aren't.
---
Zero Stones! Zero Crates!
#15BlueJester007Posted 1/17/2014 2:46:28 PM
Doukou posted...
Okay so what? Those games appeal to gamers which you asked for. Stop acting like you represent all gamers

I'm sorry, but when I was told this was going to be the Next Gen experience, I wanted something more than the same gen with just a few graphical updates. Excuse me for wanting something different.
---
When you tell someone that they don't understand something, be sure to enlighten them instead of just being a vague and pretentious dick.
#16Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 2:48:07 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...
benjimain posted...
Lol he's changed his tune from when the 360 was clearly winning.

This is nothing more than a desperate "me too" because he knows the Bone is going to get sparked out by the PS4.

Once those shelves are restocked, it's going to be BARBARIC.

Yes, I honestly think this is PS2 era all over again. The competition just couldn't deliver what the market wanted. The slim PS4 is gonna set this world on fire in a couple years too. Maybe even sooner. I don't know if MS will stay in the market...

PS4 don't need a slim, xbone on the other hand desperately need one.

But it will get one, and many people will buy one.
#17kennyynnooPosted 1/17/2014 3:03:46 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
Doukou posted...

I'm sorry, but when I was told this was going to be the Next Gen experience, I wanted something more than the same gen with just a few graphical updates. Excuse me for wanting something different.

I completely understand you, I wanted a ps4 more then an xbox one, I bought an xbox one for dead rising, forza. The only exclusive I cares about on ps4 is Gran turismo but they obviously screwed around and just made GT6 on ps3 correcting somethings wrong with GT5 when they should've focused on a next gen new release with the system. I will get a ps4 in a year or 2 but as of now ps4 has nothing I like and both have little to offer up till summer that interests me. I will enjoy my forza, but honestly I popped in Gtav last night and played some SP over xbox one.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#18aj4x94Posted 1/17/2014 4:18:45 PM
BlueJester007 posted...
Larry Hryb posted...
The hate that infects gaming in the online space needs to go away.

I'll tell you what, Mr. Nelson. The sooner your console gets some goddamn games on it that are worth a damn, I'll go out and buy one. Stop promoting your system as something that you can watch TV on, and start selling it as a game console. I don't need a DVD/Blu-Ray player. I don't need a motion sensor. All I need is a system with great games and a good ol' controller to play them with. Why the f*** is that so hard for you and all your buddies at Microsoft to do?

And speaking of lack of games, Sony is just as guilty with their PS4. But hell, at least they didn't sell it as just an entertainment device.

Your demographic is gamers. Sell it to them. Not some random Joe-Schmoe who watches NFL all day and thinks an Xbox is for little kids.

And just for the record, I haven't bought a PS4. Because, just like your Xbox One, I have no reason to.

This guy gets it. Both systems suck, and there's no reason to go next gen just yet.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#19nableetPosted 1/17/2014 4:34:38 PM
Am I the only one that hates Mr Nelson? I just can't stand the bloke. Even when he is trying to be nice... I think I need help.

Nelsonrage.
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A
#20aj4x94Posted 1/17/2014 5:01:38 PM
nableet posted...
Am I the only one that hates Mr Nelson? I just can't stand the bloke. Even when he is trying to be nice... I think I need help.

Nelsonrage.

The only guy even remotely likeable on the Xbox team is Phil Spencer. Everyone else just comes off as a bunch of PR spewing suits.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94