Major Nelson - Stop hating Xbox One. We will sell a ton.

#21MetroidFan9999Posted 1/17/2014 6:08:50 PM
Not with this demand issue going on, I totaly expect a wiiu-like dropoff for this thing. Yeah it will get it's sales from the core base (like japan did for the wii-u), but the lack of demand right now already is not a good sign.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#22squarex8264Posted 1/17/2014 6:12:36 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Not with this demand issue going on, I totaly expect a wiiu-like dropoff for this thing. Yeah it will get it's sales from the core base (like japan did for the wii-u), but the lack of demand right now already is not a good sign.

Except unlike the Wii-U, there are some pretty big games dropping for both the Xbox One and PS4 in the coming months consistently. After the Wii U launched, there was a huge game drought really until Pikmin 3...
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#23slyman19Posted 1/17/2014 6:45:03 PM(edited)
There won't be a PS4 slim as Sony will be dead in two years.
#24scoobydoobydontPosted 1/17/2014 6:56:48 PM
Ponies are so sad. Hyrb just says good things and poor ponies already see PS4 will be number 2 in US and have to lie to themselves to feel good, as if being number 1 worldwide just isn't enough. I guess being in last place seven years straight, longer than MS has ever been in last place in any market ever, has rattled poor pony brains irreparably. It can't help that Sony is constantly on the edge of bankruptcy while MS has the cash to buy Sony and Nintendo both without needing to even take out a loan.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#25bgwilly255Posted 1/17/2014 7:01:48 PM
Game consoles are dead. This is the era of Entertainment systems and I love it.
---
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.
#26Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/17/2014 7:03:07 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Ponies are so sad. Hyrb just says good things and poor ponies already see PS4 will be number 2 in US and have to lie to themselves to feel good, as if being number 1 worldwide just isn't enough. I guess being in last place seven years straight, longer than MS has ever been in last place in any market ever, has rattled poor pony brains irreparably. It can't help that Sony is constantly on the edge of bankruptcy while MS has the cash to buy Sony and Nintendo both without needing to even take out a loan.

this guy knows his stuff...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#27slyman19Posted 1/17/2014 7:10:17 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...

this guy knows his stuff...

Let me guess, you think Sony is perfectly healthy and will grace the world with its presence for many years to come, right?
#28kyncaniPosted 1/17/2014 9:01:59 PM
Paul_Atreides posted...
Major Nelson - Stop hating Xbox One.

And please buy a few units ? And Kinect games ? Please ?
#29Rome218Posted 1/17/2014 9:07:41 PM
I agree with Major Nelson.

The online for gaming community is embarrassing. It's worse than comic book fans. If I ever stop gaming, it's because of the community of gamers.

They took something that was a fun hobby and turned it into something psycho.

Also, to TC, I like the word Xbone.

As I got older, I felt saying Playstation was kind of weird. "I am going to my play station!"

It sounds like a place for adult toddlers to me. I don't think I even need to bring up the other console's name.
#30Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/17/2014 9:11:28 PM
Rome218 posted...
I agree with Major Nelson.

The online for gaming community is embarrassing. It's worse than comic book fans. If I ever stop gaming, it's because of the community of gamers.

They took something that was a fun hobby and turned it into something psycho.

Also, to TC, I like the word Xbone.

As I got older, I felt saying Playstation was kind of weird. "I am going to my play station!"

It sounds like a place for adult toddlers to me. I don't think I even need to bring up the other console's name.

who says "I am going to my xbone"?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."