Major Nelson - Stop hating Xbox One. We will sell a ton.

#31bob15xPosted 1/17/2014 8:11:29 PM
if you are going to post something, don't edit the topic to completely change the tone of what he said to start a troll fight.

how pathetic are you.

for most of you that did not bother to even read it like what most gamefaqs do. He is saying Sony did a good job and both companies are going to sell a ton and people should stop hating because of the consoles and enjoy how great the industry is.

and that its good that consumers have a choice between either xbox or ps4
#32Rome218Posted 1/17/2014 8:13:56 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
Rome218 posted...
I agree with Major Nelson.

The online for gaming community is embarrassing. It's worse than comic book fans. If I ever stop gaming, it's because of the community of gamers.

They took something that was a fun hobby and turned it into something psycho.

Also, to TC, I like the word Xbone.

As I got older, I felt saying Playstation was kind of weird. "I am going to my play station!"

It sounds like a place for adult toddlers to me. I don't think I even need to bring up the other console's name.

who says "I am going to my xbone"?

Nobody. They say xbox. Heck, even Obama referred to the 360 as an xbox.
#33Rome218Posted 1/17/2014 8:18:02 PM
I like to type it, but I might just start saying it verbally. Let's get on the xbone! =D

When people think throwing bones, what game comes to mind? Unless you live in a very vanilla environment, it should come across as dominoes. Let's throw some bones.

Let's get on some NBA 2k on the xbone.

It works.
#34Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/17/2014 8:18:43 PM
Rome218 posted...
Rome218 posted...
I agree with Major Nelson.

The online for gaming community is embarrassing. It's worse than comic book fans. If I ever stop gaming, it's because of the community of gamers.

They took something that was a fun hobby and turned it into something psycho.

Also, to TC, I like the word Xbone.

As I got older, I felt saying Playstation was kind of weird. "I am going to my play station!"

It sounds like a place for adult toddlers to me. I don't think I even need to bring up the other console's name.

who says "I am going to my xbone"?

Nobody.

I'm a little confused then...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#35Bikes-Posted 1/17/2014 8:22:27 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Ponies are so sad. Hyrb just says good things and poor ponies already see PS4 will be number 2 in US and have to lie to themselves to feel good, as if being number 1 worldwide just isn't enough. I guess being in last place seven years straight, longer than MS has ever been in last place in any market ever, has rattled poor pony brains irreparably. It can't help that Sony is constantly on the edge of bankruptcy while MS has the cash to buy Sony and Nintendo both without needing to even take out a loan.

>Says Nelson is saying good things
>Completely ignores the message and posts his own hate speech.
Hypocrisy is fun.

That aside, I'll personally stop acting hateful when publishers stop pulling utter BS every 5 minutes. I find it hilarious how gamers get called self entitled and hateful in a industry where it's almost getting close to be expected that a game releases completely broken and yet still has day 1 dlc.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#36methosagainPosted 1/17/2014 8:24:15 PM
benjimain posted...
Lol he's changed his tune from when the 360 was clearly winning.

This is nothing more than a desperate "me too" because he knows the Bone is going to get sparked out by the PS4.

Once those shelves are restocked, it's going to be BARBARIC.

He is right though, I mean they are still selling 900,000 consoles a month which is unheard of. Even if the PS4 beats the X1 what does that really mean when you have economies of scale so high? What does that mean in an consumer ecosystem where demand is high enough that you are still selling 900,000 consoles? To put this in perspective, the PS3 only sold 4.5 Million consoles its first year, both the X1 and PS4 will of beat that at current sales rates by mid March. So what does being in 2nd place in such an arena really mean? Does it really matter if the X1 sells less when it still manages over 100 million units sold? We are sort of in new ground here, no console has ever had demand of this sort that was prolonged and now we have two. This is exciting, and nothing but industry growth can come from it.
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#37Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/17/2014 8:25:36 PM
Bikes- posted...
Hypocrisy is fun.

it's like how most religions preach pacifism and to refrain from violence and stupid fanatics somehow interpret that as slaughter people of a different religion...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#38BIackWindPosted 1/17/2014 8:27:33 PM
Major Nelson - "Stop hating Xbox One. We will sell a ton."

Not if I have anything to say about it, Major Pain.
#39scoobydoobydontPosted 1/17/2014 8:28:54 PM
Bikes- posted...
Ponies are so sad. Hyrb just says good things and poor ponies already see PS4 will be number 2 in US and have to lie to themselves to feel good, as if being number 1 worldwide just isn't enough. I guess being in last place seven years straight, longer than MS has ever been in last place in any market ever, has rattled poor pony brains irreparably. It can't help that Sony is constantly on the edge of bankruptcy while MS has the cash to buy Sony and Nintendo both without needing to even take out a loan.

Hypocrisy is fun.

Team Microsoft is all about tolerance and love.

I am not on team Microsoft.

No hypocrisy. Don't poo yourself in jealous rage over my awesomeness.

No I don't even know what I'm talking about.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#40BIackWindPosted 1/17/2014 8:29:25 PM

this guy knows his stuff...

Right? He should be a professor at a college. This information is gold!