Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. YAY or NAY

#21Doost650Posted 1/18/2014 12:42:51 PM
Nay for me, I was gonna buy it but recently found out that is was Multiplayler only. I'm not a huge multiplayer fan. I mean I play online but not ALL the time. But again that might change since I got an Xbox One.
---
No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being. - Madonna (Gamertag: UnderlyingEwe)
#22streamjumperPosted 1/18/2014 2:36:47 PM
I was a day one purchase to me since the reveal... and nothing I've seen makes me doubt that decision. Even better is that a lot of my Battlefield buddies are grabbing it too.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#23BigLongDownerPosted 1/18/2014 2:49:15 PM
A big hell YAY! I just watched a vid on the Garden Ops mode, it looks like a blast!
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#24singhellotakuPosted 1/19/2014 12:39:07 AM
EternalStutter posted...
CyberEvil posted...
It's Battlefield with plants and zombies launching only a few weeks before Titanfall and a couple months after BF4 (which is now in about as stable a form as I can imagine after the patch yesterday). I'm not interested in the slightest and I love that style of game. Really terrible choice of release date. If they went free to play they'd have a better shot.

Nicely said

If they went free to play I wouldn't touch it
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#25TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/19/2014 12:56:46 AM(edited)
Is there an offline/solo component, or is it MP-only?

I know that isn't its focus, I'm just curious.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#26swaggernautPosted 1/19/2014 7:29:34 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Is there an offline/solo component, or is it MP-only?

I know that isn't its focus, I'm just curious.

Theres some type of horde mode where you fight waves of enemies. So maybe you can do that solo and I hope theres local co-op.