titanfall is the new cod and destiny will replace halo

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 1/17/2014 3:02:42 PM
okay first off i wanna say i love halo but i think destiny and titanfall will compete just like halo and cod did when the x1 came out halo lost a huge fanbase after reach and halo 4 but titanfall is amazing gameplay so fast paced that i think its the cod killer. and i think bungie will make destiny so great it will be better than halo now im a huge halo fan but mp wasnt as fun on the 343 games as it was on the bungie ones
#2EternalStutterPosted 1/17/2014 3:03:52 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
okay first off i wanna say i love halo but i think destiny and titanfall will compete just like halo and cod did when the x1 came out halo lost a huge fanbase after reach and halo 4 but titanfall is amazing gameplay so fast paced that i think its the cod killer. and i think bungie will make destiny so great it will be better than halo now im a huge halo fan but mp wasnt as fun on the 343 games as it was on the bungie ones

Yeah. I'll accept this.

But you cant really say anything until Halo 5 unleashes.
#3SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 3:05:16 PM
EternalStutter posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

Yeah. I'll accept this.

But you cant really say anything until Halo 5 unleashes.

yeah that is true
#4TrickyPonyPosted 1/17/2014 3:06:12 PM
I'm going to disagree with both. COD and Halo are two franchises with huge fanbase numbers and deep loyalty. TitanFall and Destiny might both prove to be popular, but they will most likely start their own fanbases, not replace COD and Halo's
#5teehee23Posted 1/17/2014 3:12:33 PM(edited)
I don't see why Xbox #1 gamers can't enjoy all of them.
Variety is the spice of life and Xbox #1 is the only console that offers a taste of the good stuffs.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#6SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 3:08:56 PM
TrickyPony posted...
I'm going to disagree with both. COD and Halo are two franchises with huge fanbase numbers and deep loyalty. TitanFall and Destiny might both prove to be popular, but they will most likely start their own fanbases, not replace COD and Halo's

yeah i will still play halo what i meant was titanfall is the cod 4 of this gen and destiny will probally be the halo 3 this gen but what i hope all the little squakers stay to cod
#7Hvv0l24n9Posted 1/17/2014 4:14:06 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

Bungie did Reach. Not 343.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#8SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 4:19:10 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

yeah i know i meant halo 4 and halo wars
#9TrickyPonyPosted 1/17/2014 4:29:45 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
TrickyPony posted...

yeah i will still play halo what i meant was titanfall is the cod 4 of this gen and destiny will probally be the halo 3 this gen but what i hope all the little squakers stay to cod

Oh, I thought this was a Titanfall and Destiny are COD and Halo-killers topic. My bad
#10Hvv0l24n9Posted 1/17/2014 4:34:38 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

yeah i know i meant halo 4 and halo wars

343 didn't do Halo Wars either tho, and it's not even comparable to the FPS Halo games. Bungie led Halo in the direction it's ended up with Halo 4.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?