It's crazy how badly the Xbone and PS4 are crushing the Wii U.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It's crazy how badly the Xbone and PS4 are crushing the Wii U.
2 years ago#1
I think everyone imagined it being a tight race between the Xbone and the Wii U for second place but with the flood of terrible news on Nintendo's front, it seems as if the Wii U doesn't stand much of a chance at even preventing a huge gap in the race to second.

Anyone else surprised at how things turned out?
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
2 years ago#2
What idiot thought it would be a tight race between the Xone and the Wii U?
---
3754-7115-0719
2 years ago#3
the same one that thought x1 would beat ps4 if they came out at the same time.
2 years ago#4
The idiot is the one who believed Xbone even had a chance after all their policy reversals.

Amazingly, they were right.
---
2 years ago#5
JiZamez posted...
The idiot is the one who believed Xbone even had a chance after all their policy reversals.

You mean anyone with common sense?
---
3754-7115-0719
2 years ago#6
JiZamez posted...

Most people felt this way. In the end gamers want games. Choosing a console over politics that were reversed was never going to affect it that much in my opinion.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
2 years ago#7
JiZamez posted...

So the person who thought the Xbox One had a chance of success after Microsoft reversed a bunch of extremely unpopular policies is an "idiot"?
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
2 years ago#8
bossk5 posted...
JiZamez posted...

So the person who thought the Xbox One had a chance of success after Microsoft reversed a bunch of extremely unpopular policies is an "idiot"?

You obviously own one.
---
2 years ago#9
The Xbox One and PS4 greatly outselling the Wii U is not surprising to me at all. The Wii U has a controller that looks like a Etch a Sketch toy.

Nintendo needs to release a powerful console with a traditonal controller, and they need new IPs. It's just that simple.
2 years ago#10
The Wii U's problem is that most of the people that bought a Wii(super casuals) think it's just a tablet and Nintendo isn't doing anything to change it. I like the games I have for my Wii U, but Nintendo seriously needs to step it up.
---
Killer of Topics
Flying Safari(Pidgey, Swanna, something) 4940-5557-6527 PM me if you add me.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It's crazy how badly the Xbone and PS4 are crushing the Wii U.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived