It's crazy how badly the Xbone and PS4 are crushing the Wii U.

#31singhellotakuPosted 1/18/2014 12:15:24 AM
Hucast9 posted...
The Xbox One and PS4 greatly outselling the Wii U is not surprising to me at all. The Wii U has a controller that looks like a Etch a Sketch toy.

Nintendo needs to release a powerful console with a traditonal controller, and they need new IPs. It's just that simple.

This, if they ever released a quality console again at least half of us would jump ship from sony or m$ and sprint back to nintendo, its just that the wii u, and wii are woefully underpowered.
#32sjc1279Posted 1/18/2014 2:13:31 AM
I'm glad I bought x1 over wii u as my #2 console. Its gonna be busy month when titanfall, infamous, driver club come out in march.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#33bossk5Posted 1/18/2014 3:51:05 AM
JiZamez posted...
bossk5 posted...
JiZamez posted...
The idiot is the one who believed Xbone even had a chance after all their policy reversals.

Amazingly, they were right.

So the person who thought the Xbox One had a chance of success after Microsoft reversed a bunch of extremely unpopular policies is an "idiot"?

You obviously own one.

Own what? An Xbox One?

Nope, I do however own a ps4 and a Wii U. The fact that I choose not to troll this board does not equate to me owning the console.

There... Cleaned it up for the more sensitive posters. >_>
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#34ZeldaTPLinkPosted 1/18/2014 8:28:40 AM
What is even more interesting is how badly the 3DS is crushing all the other 4 consoles.
#35Hustler NinePosted 1/18/2014 8:45:27 AM
ZeldaTPLink posted...
What is even more interesting is how badly the 3DS is crushing all the other 4 consoles.

Comparing a 129/149$ system vs 399/499 systems? If the latter sold more it would be beyond abysmal for 3DS then.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#36bossk5Posted 1/18/2014 8:48:37 AM
Nice to see the mods admitted to their error and reversed the moderation.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#37ZeldaTPLinkPosted 1/18/2014 9:20:27 AM(edited)
Hustler Nine posted...
ZeldaTPLink posted...

Comparing a 129/149$ system vs 399/499 systems? If the latter sold more it would be beyond abysmal for 3DS then.

So what? What matters is the actual margin of profit for each console, which I don't know and probably neither do you. But it shouldn't be very different for each console, the 3DS is cheaper because the cost to make it is also cheaper. If the 3DS is selling more, it's probably profiting more.

The point is that neither Sony nor M$ are managing to convince the customers that it's worth paying more for a regular console.
#38Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/18/2014 9:43:18 AM
Gamerguymass posted...
What flood of terrible news? Was there some announcement about Nintendo today that I missed? And why are people claiming the XBox One is crushing the Wii U? It's not. Last count I saw the X1 was well over a million units behind the Wii U. The X1 isn't going to sell that great based on current trends. Considering you could find plenty of them in stock before Christmas weeks after its launch that isn't a good sign.

And before anyone says it, no it's release in Japan won't mean anything. The XBox always sells poorly there. The Japanese hated the XBox. They hated the 360. I don't know why anyone would think that all of a sudden they will fall in love with the X1 and buy it.

I know XBox and/or anti-Nintendo fanboys need to try and reassure themselves, but claiming system A is crushing system B when system B has sold more then system A is just silly. It's also Januaray now, any sales the X1 had will come to a crawl like they do for all consoles.

Despite the fact that you could find plenty it is still doing great and selling much better than the 360 did. Which has sold over 80 million. It will obviously slow down a lot in January but that is how it works with these things. To the less informed it will be haha I told you nobody wanted it. We know they have been saying that since it launched and have obviously been wrong though.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#39TurbokkPosted 1/21/2014 4:09:12 AM
Wii U will crush.