If you want a game console

#11TMOGPosted 1/18/2014 6:32:25 AM
Rome218 posted...
TMOG posted...
Rome218 posted...
Also, the PS4 doesn't have anything worth playing that isn't on last gen.

I'd rather get Titanfall than Infamous.

LOL

Do you see what you did there or do you need it explained

Yes, I said that there isn't anything on the PS4 worth playing that isn't last gen.

And then one line later you say that Titanfall (available on last-gen) is more appealing than inFamous (not available on last-gen)

Kinda contradictory, lol
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#12Rome218Posted 1/18/2014 6:33:27 AM
TMOG posted...
Rome218 posted...
TMOG posted...
Rome218 posted...

I'd rather get Titanfall than Infamous.

LOL

Do you see what you did there or do you need it explained

Yes, I said that there isn't anything on the PS4 worth playing that isn't last gen.

And then one line later you say that Titanfall (available on last-gen) is more appealing than inFamous (not available on last-gen)

Kinda contradictory, lol

I also mentioned I want Titanfall because it is made by the people who made MW1, did I not? If I didn't, then I'm saying it now.

The Xbox 360 version is made by an unknown developer at this time.
#13TMOGPosted 1/18/2014 6:40:21 AM(edited)
Mark my words, the 360 developer is Respawn as well. Hell, that version of the game is probably (at least mostly) complete, since they were making it as early as 2011 FOR the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 before Microsoft signed them on for exclusivity and an Xbox One release. The reason they're crediting it to an "unknown developer" and haven't revealed ANY screenshots or footage is to plant that exact seed of doubt for the 360 version that you're feeling about it and sell more Xbox One copies.

That's all speculation of course, but let's be honest: can you think of ANY good reason that they wouldn't reveal the developer or show the 360 version at all unless it was exactly what I said?
---
#14Rome218Posted 1/18/2014 6:59:53 AM
TMOG posted...
Mark my words, the 360 developer is Respawn as well. Hell, that version of the game is probably (at least mostly) complete, since they were making it as early as 2011 FOR the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 before Microsoft signed them on for exclusivity and an Xbox One release. The reason they're crediting it to an "unknown developer" and haven't revealed ANY screenshots or footage is to plant that exact seed of doubt for the 360 version that you're feeling about it and sell more Xbox One copies.

That's all speculation of course, but let's be honest: can you think of ANY good reason that they wouldn't reveal the developer or show the 360 version at all unless it was exactly what I said?

I'm not sure. They said they weren't working on it, it would be odd to lie. I think the game has a strong chance to sell better on 360 anyway, since more people own the 360 than the Xbox One.

It's also on PC as well.
#15TMOGPosted 1/18/2014 7:02:55 AM
Rome218 posted...
TMOG posted...

I'm not sure. They said they weren't working on it, it would be odd to lie.

If, as I speculated, the 360 version is complete or close enough to complete that it just needs some finishing touches before launch, it's not a lie to say "We're not working on it" :p
---
#16RawringAirPosted 1/18/2014 7:03:05 AM
both
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#17Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 1/18/2014 7:07:51 AM
Rome218 posted...
For everyone saying that the xbox is aimed at media, I am not seeing it. It has a bluray player and Netflix, which the kinect works wonders with. I guess I need cable?

I'd rather get Titanfall than Infamous. I own Infamous, just never got too interested enough to beat it.

Titanfall was made by the guys who made my favorite on-line shooter last gen, MW1. I try hard to think of a pvp game I enjoyed more and I can't.

I can only think of one game that i enjoyed pvp in more than MW1. So i agree with you.