how you are you guys enjoying your xbox ones

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 1/17/2014 9:13:25 PM
i love mine use it like everyday. i cannot wait for titanfall either this year is gonna be a great year we got tf we got destiny and halo5 coming out this year, dying light, watch dogs
#2ThaistikPosted 1/17/2014 9:16:52 PM
I'm loving it! I play daily and after playing titanfall beta I'm more and more happy about my purchase.
---
Five finger death punch
#3micheal82Posted 1/17/2014 9:21:40 PM
I'm loving it, DR3 is very fun as well as KI. Now with Titanfall on the way, after spending time with the Alpha, I see the Xbox being my main console for a long time. Even now my PS4 is sitting next to it collecting dust because it hasn't even been touched for 3 weeks.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#4FinzFan4lifePosted 1/17/2014 9:21:55 PM
When I'm home to play it I love it
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#5NeroXVPosted 1/17/2014 9:23:54 PM
micheal82 posted...
I'm loving it, DR3 is very fun as well as KI. Now with Titanfall on the way, after spending time with the Alpha, I see the Xbox being my main console for a long time. Even now my PS4 is sitting next to it collecting dust because it hasn't even been touched for 3 weeks.

Can we please go one topic without someone mentioning that "their PS4 is collecting dust" seriously it has nothing to do with the topic. I feel as you are including it with the only purpose to troll...
---
Official Keyblade of the KH3 Boards
PSN: DawnBlader Xbox: Midnights007
#6micheal82Posted 1/17/2014 9:40:26 PM(edited)
NeroXV posted...
micheal82 posted...

Can we please go one topic without someone mentioning that "their PS4 is collecting dust" seriously it has nothing to do with the topic. I feel as you are including it with the only purpose to troll...

Do you need a pic of them sitting next to each other or you can check my PSN. On PSN it's bdiddy2k7 if you need proof.

Pic: http://sdrv.ms/1aencTC
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#7SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 9:27:54 PM
Thaistik posted...
I'm loving it! I play daily and after playing titanfall beta I'm more and more happy about my purchase.

ahahha same here
#8SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 9:29:09 PM
good to hear you guys are enjoying it !!!
#9Rome218Posted 1/17/2014 9:41:13 PM
I am enjoying the Xbox one. I am grateful to own one right now.
I was impressed with DR3 and Ryse. Lately I have been playing 2k14. I was concerned about the controller. I always felt the 360 controller was the standard, and I did not like the DS3 controller.

I like this controller better. If I go back to my 360 controller, it feels too bulky now. Improved analog, triggers, weight, and rumble makes my experiences in games a lot better.

Although, I have mixed feelings about the kinect. For non gaming, it is fantastic. I don't even turn on my controller when I know I am going to netflix. However, for something that is 20% cost of the system, I wish they would have showed me a reason why it was needed for gaming.

Saying Archers Fire on Ryse did not make my experience better.

I say if someone likes the 360, get the xbone. All the negativity people are spreading is unwarranted. It feels like an upgraded 360, which is what I wanted.

I don't like that I do not know how to add someone to my friends list unless I got to xbox.com and add them, and they have to accept on their 360 console. Can someone tell me how to add friends? You can't even go to recently played. That is a huge backstep from the 360. No voice message also disturbs me, as it forced me to spend more money on a wireless keyboard. I use the Microsoft Arc.

If someone gets a wireless keyboard and it does not work, try hard resetting your console. Hold the off button for a few seconds.(I did not know you could do this, so I just unplugged my console and replugged it, then the wireless keyboard works.)
#10cheezedadadaPosted 1/17/2014 9:46:10 PM
@Rome

1)Select your profile tile.
2)Select Friends.
3)Select Find someone, and then search for a gamertag.
4)Select Add friend, and that personís gamertag will be added to your friends list.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada