how you are you guys enjoying your xbox ones

#11Rome218Posted 1/17/2014 9:50:04 PM
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

1)Select your profile tile.
2)Select Friends.
3)Select Find someone, and then search for a gamertag.
4)Select Add friend, and that personís gamertag will be added to your friends list.

Oh alright. I know when I was playing DR3, someone was able to add me to his party then sent me a FR. I do not know how to do that.

I am glad i got the wireless keyboard, some GTs are crazy, lol.

I have a feeling they will add recently played. It is just so easy. On 360, someone who is in the game I am currently playing(Destroy all Robots or whatever that game was called), I would go to my recently played and it would show people I am playing with now. I could invite them to my party without sending a FR.

I am happy with my purchase of the xbox one, and I am very humbled to have one. This is the first time I have owned a system at launch. I think so many years of the same consoles, my mouth was watering for the next generation of consoles.
#12cheezedadadaPosted 1/17/2014 10:02:45 PM(edited)
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

2)Select Friends.
4)Select Add friend, and that personís gamertag will be added to your friends list.

Oh alright. I know when I was playing DR3, someone was able to add me to his party then sent me a FR. I do not know how to do that.

I have a feeling they will add recently played. It is just so easy. On 360, someone who is in the game I am currently playing(Destroy all Robots or whatever that game was called), I would go to my recently played and it would show people I am playing with now. I could invite them to my party without sending a FR.

I am happy with my purchase of the xbox one, and I am very humbled to have one. This is the first time I have owned a system at launch. I think so many years of the same consoles, my mouth was watering for the next generation of consoles.

Yeah you can almost 100% guarantee that they will add the recently played option in an update. I picture the first couple of huge updates making a lot of changes that bring back a lot of the stuff we miss from the 360. When I was using it at my brothers house for the first time, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing haha.

Glad you are enjoying it so much. I still dont have either console yet because I am buying them in February, but I have used the Xbox One a lot now (used the PS4, but not as much) and I really love the console. I think anyone who gets one is lucky. I say the same thing with the PS4 too. Cant wait to have both very shortly.

*edit*
Oh and yeah, that keyboard comes in handy. Some of the gamertags I have seen are absolutely insane. People love doing their L337 character gamertags.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#13Mr_KillstreakPosted 1/17/2014 10:01:01 PM
I use my X1 for Killer Instinct, other than that it doesn't do much for me.
#14Rome218Posted 1/17/2014 10:06:08 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

2)Select Friends.

Yeah you can almost 100% guarantee that they will add the recently played option in an update. I picture the first couple of huge updates making a lot of changes that bring back a lot of the stuff we miss from the 360. When I was using it at my brothers house for the first time, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing haha.

Glad you are enjoying it so much. I still dont have either console yet because I am buying them in February, but I have used the Xbox One a lot now (used the PS4, but not as much) and I really love the console. I think anyone who gets one is lucky. I say the same thing with the PS4 too. Cant wait to have both very shortly.

*edit*
Oh and yeah, that keyboard comes in handy. Some of the gamertags I have seen are absolutely insane. People love doing their L337 characters with alternating caps.

Right on man. =) I'm glad you're getting consoles too. With all the hate on these boards, it's refreshing to see people just happy to have a new console, regardless if it's PS4 or Xbox One.

I will be honest with you. When I first got my Xbox One, the interface felt different at first and I freaked out. After a couple of days, I love it. I agree that they will add recently played, that seems like a no brainer. After googling the kinect commands, it made me enjoy the interface even more.

Playing DR3, it was really cool that the guy I played with used a kinect, as well as myself. We were unable to hear each other's televisions. It is pretty nice not having to put on a headset. Last gen, you knew right away when someone had their kinect on, you could hear their tv so much.

I think when you do the set up, it is to allow the kinect to know to ignore the sound of the television.
#15SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 10:08:07 PM
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

2)Select Friends.

*edit*
Oh and yeah, that keyboard comes in handy. Some of the gamertags I have seen are absolutely insane. People love doing their L337 characters with alternating caps.

Right on man. =) I'm glad you're getting consoles too. With all the hate on these boards, it's refreshing to see people just happy to have a new console, regardless if it's PS4 or Xbox One.

I will be honest with you. When I first got my Xbox One, the interface felt different at first and I freaked out. After a couple of days, I love it. I agree that they will add recently played, that seems like a no brainer. After googling the kinect commands, it made me enjoy the interface even more.

Playing DR3, it was really cool that the guy I played with used a kinect, as well as myself. We were unable to hear each other's televisions. It is pretty nice not having to put on a headset. Last gen, you knew right away when someone had their kinect on, you could hear their tv so much.

I think when you do the set up, it is to allow the kinect to know to ignore the sound of the television.

man i love this console so much cant wait in like a year after the updates improve the ui and stuff
#16Rome218Posted 1/17/2014 10:24:45 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Rome218 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
@Rome

2)Select Friends.

*edit*

man i love this console so much cant wait in like a year after the updates improve the ui and stuff

Same. ^_^