Titanfall impressions

#1PinkPikachuPosted 1/17/2014 9:26:09 PM
Personally I thought the game was a natural evolution of call of duty with jetpacks and giant robots

Now that isn't necessarily a bad thing at all, cod is fun, it can be fun

After playing the alpha I wasn't really swayed from that opinion, it was fun though, it wasn't like amazing as some people say though
#2CapnStankyPosted 1/17/2014 10:15:44 PM
Plays and feels nothing at all like CoD. Love it when people that dont play something pretend that they did. Run along, troll.
#3XenoMechaPosted 1/17/2014 10:57:23 PM
CapnStanky posted...
Plays and feels nothing at all like CoD. Love it when people that dont play something pretend that they did. Run along, troll.

Yes, saying it's not the best thing ever means he's a troll.
---
PSN: Eternius00
#4lunaticcorePosted 1/18/2014 1:06:43 AM
XenoMecha posted...
CapnStanky posted...

Yes, saying it's not the best thing ever means he's a troll.

Its still kinda like COD though. You still aim down the sights the same way, you run with the same button, the load out and exp are handled the same way, you see exp pop up to let you know you killed somebody. Picking load outs during the match, setting load out before the match is pretty much the same. You have challenges to complete. You complete challenges to unlock stuff on guns.
#5Rome218Posted 1/18/2014 3:33:35 AM
How are you guys playing Titanfall? =(
#6NeoMonkPosted 1/18/2014 3:37:27 AM
Rome218 posted...
How are you guys playing Titanfall? =(

XBOX Chosen, is a secret membership above gold.
Requires a blood sample & the routine CC registration.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7Rome218Posted 1/18/2014 3:39:00 AM
I want in. I'll sacrifice an endangered South African Rhino. =(
#8Riverraider98Posted 1/18/2014 3:42:50 AM
Xbox Chosen as kinda a rewards program for long time xbox gold members does sound kinda cool actually u should pitch that
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#9mrshowtime333Posted 1/18/2014 5:48:52 AM
Duh guys, its a exact copy of COD. I mean, you shoot stuff.
#10TMOGPosted 1/18/2014 5:57:44 AM
Watched the footage. It doesn't look like an awful game, but it looks exactly like Call of Duty with Halo jumping. I wasn't too sold on the mechs when it seems like they killed people just as well as off-mech, and only served as a suit of armor as you did so.

Definitely looks like it will be a fun game, but it definitely looks like one that people will be quick to move on from once the mech appeal wears off and the next bland FPS game comes out.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png