Titanfall impressions

#11lunaticcorePosted 1/18/2014 7:02:53 AM
TMOG posted...
Watched the footage. It doesn't look like an awful game, but it looks exactly like Call of Duty with Halo jumping. I wasn't too sold on the mechs when it seems like they killed people just as well as off-mech, and only served as a suit of armor as you did so.

Definitely looks like it will be a fun game, but it definitely looks like one that people will be quick to move on from once the mech appeal wears off and the next bland FPS game comes out.

People watched footage from months ago and apparently though the game was gonna have 64 player battles and an auto pistol that can kill 3 players.

They were wrong also.
#12mrshowtime333Posted 1/18/2014 7:04:08 AM
TMOG posted...
Watched the footage. It doesn't look like an awful game, but it looks exactly like Call of Duty with Halo jumping. I wasn't too sold on the mechs when it seems like they killed people just as well as off-mech, and only served as a suit of armor as you did so.

Definitely looks like it will be a fun game, but it definitely looks like one that people will be quick to move on from once the mech appeal wears off and the next bland FPS game comes out.

Yet you own Killzone and dont even have a Xbox.

Move along.....
#13TMOGPosted 1/18/2014 7:09:05 AM
Or instead of arguing my points, you could just say "LAWL YOU OWN KILLZONES" and dismiss what I said with a wave of your hand.

Way to show all that confidence you have in Titanfall by arguing its merits.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#14ZEROthefirstPosted 1/18/2014 7:15:52 AM
TMOG posted...
Or instead of arguing my points, you could just say "LAWL YOU OWN KILLZONES" and dismiss what I said with a wave of your hand.

Way to show all that confidence you have in Titanfall by arguing its merits.

You can't argue with someone who doesn't think, just leave the poor troll alone and let him poorly troll somewhere else.
---
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
3DS Friend Code: 1306-6232-5350
#15CapnStankyPosted 1/18/2014 8:34:30 AM
XenoMecha posted...
CapnStanky posted...
Plays and feels nothing at all like CoD. Love it when people that dont play something pretend that they did. Run along, troll.

Yes, saying it's not the best thing ever means he's a troll.

Do all Sony fanboys lack the ability to read?
#16CrazyEyeLouiePosted 1/18/2014 8:46:22 AM
I really wasnt impressed at all. What really ruins it for me is the ai bots. I dont wanna play ai bots mixed in with other humans. Defeats the purpose of playing a game online. It was quite boring tbh. To each his own i guess.
#17PinkPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 10:10:16 PM
the ai bots were a bit pointless to me, they just kinda well, they were bots, they just don't react like a real person was, so it was too easy
#18bluesplus1Posted 1/18/2014 10:48:36 PM
Rome218 posted...
How are you guys playing Titanfall? =(

Microsoft does play-test studies at their headquarters in Redmond, WA. You can go on their website and sign-up to be on their call list. I've done it a couple of times and have had fun in the process.
---
"If you complain about the existence of entertainment that you don't have to consume, you're probably an ass****." - Andrew Eisen
#19OUberLordPosted 1/18/2014 10:55:28 PM
bluesplus1 posted...
Rome218 posted...

Microsoft does play-test studies at their headquarters in Redmond, WA. You can go on their website and sign-up to be on their call list. I've done it a couple of times and have had fun in the process.

More likely that people are playing the closed alpha based on invites that were sent out on Friday.
#20bluesplus1Posted 1/19/2014 2:22:14 PM
OUberLord posted...
bluesplus1 posted...
Rome218 posted...

More likely that people are playing the closed alpha based on invites that were sent out on Friday.

That, too. =)
---
"If you complain about the existence of entertainment that you don't have to consume, you're probably an ass****." - Andrew Eisen