Titanfall impressions

#21ILikesCheesePosted 1/19/2014 7:47:09 PM
There are countless Titanfall topics on this board.

That leads me to think that many Xbox One buyers who visit this website are not presently happy with their purchase since they are looking forward to a future Xbox One game. There is a whole board dedicated to that game just like there is for every other game, and yet most of the traffic defaults here.

Where's the Lococycle and Xbox Fitness love I ask?

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#22bluesplus1Posted 1/19/2014 9:09:40 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
There are countless Titanfall topics on this board.

That leads me to think that many Xbox One buyers who visit this website are not presently happy with their purchase since they are looking forward to a future Xbox One game. There is a whole board dedicated to that game just like there is for every other game, and yet most of the traffic defaults here.

Where's the Lococycle and Xbox Fitness love I ask?

:D

You must not pay much attention to the topics around here, or you don't visit any of the other boards. This sort of thing isn't uncommon. It happens quite a lot, actually, from my experience. Especially when a new announcement, or in this game's case, a demo becomes available to play (even if it is a select few).
---
"If you complain about the existence of entertainment that you don't have to consume, you're probably an ass****." - Andrew Eisen
#23cheezedadadaPosted 1/20/2014 7:33:39 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
...since they are looking forward to a future Xbox One game.

This makes me LOL every time I read it. People are looking forward to a future game? Interesting. I guess I shouldnt care about anything coming up in 2014 since they aren't out yet. Ill force myself not to care about games that look interesting.

People are talking about this game all the time because the hands on impressions are that its a mega-hit. Everyone who plays it says its going to be one of the best online shooters available. I can barely find anyone who didn't fall in love with the alpha.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#24MrSpaM111Posted 1/20/2014 8:26:59 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Plays and feels nothing at all like CoD. Love it when people that dont play something pretend that they did. Run along, troll.

That's strange, literally everybody I've spoken to who's played it, and every preview I've seen of the Alpha, have all said the game plays exactly like cod. Funny how you are calling people out for not playing the game when you haven't even played it yourself eh.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#25Exodus_PrimePosted 1/20/2014 8:48:40 AM
Rome218 posted...
I want in. I'll sacrifice an endangered South African Rhino. =(

Sacrifice NeoMonk and you'll have instant access.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#26gohoanqPosted 1/20/2014 9:37:04 AM
Good to hear TC, that's basically all I expected and/or wanted from the game lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.