IF MS is smart, they will completely skip releasing Xbone in Asia.

#11Spetsnaz420Posted 1/18/2014 12:23:54 AM
But this time they have a first party studio to develop those JRPGs so no lost franchises like last gen
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#12Superman070776Posted 1/18/2014 12:33:14 AM
The fact that I have no problems finding people to play against online makes the purchase well worth it, in my opinion. I don't care who sells more, or what other countries do. I don't want to be matched up with people in Japan because the lag would be terrible, so who cares? Will the PS4 sell more, sure, but that is irrelevant. Both consoles will have the same multiplat games, and I like the exclusives on X1 better. If you really want us to believe you care which huge corporation makes more money...fine, we can all laugh at how foolish you are. Play the games that are fun to you. Now, as much as I would like to sit in here and flame the console war flames with the unhappy trolls, I have some X1 games to go play. Maybe when the Sony fans are really happy with their choice, they will go to their own forums and discuss the games they enjoy instead of trolling in here.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#13DeadCeIIScout(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 12:36:03 AM
That's the thing, I want MS to prosper as much as possible. They are only releasing their system to imminent doom in Asia once again.
---
--
-
#14DoukouPosted 1/18/2014 12:49:16 AM
Hey now China is a wild card.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#15SgtGalaxyPosted 1/18/2014 12:50:33 AM
BIackWind posted...
The Xbone cannot win the console war any more than the Ouya can.

What war you mean your idiotcy??
---
this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big d*** or 2) a small d***, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
-Bokkin
#16DeadCeIIScout(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 12:58:06 AM
SgtGalaxy posted...
BIackWind posted...
The Xbone cannot win the console war any more than the Ouya can.

What war you mean your idiotcy??

"Idiotcy"
---
--
-
#17TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/18/2014 1:36:24 AM
They have two options:

A) don't bother with Asia

B) buy out a large Japanese game company (Capcom, Sega, or S-E, etc.)
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#18gojin84Posted 1/18/2014 7:32:32 AM
Once again, people are throwing in the towel, saying the X1 has no chance in catching up to the PS4. Because apparently, nothing can change in ten years.
---
This message will self-destruct in 5...4...3...2...BOOM!
PSN: greyhound9001
#19krystylaPosted 1/18/2014 7:39:52 AM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
Case in point: 360's struggles in the far east last gen were among some of the most painful I've ever seen. PS3 dominated it monthly, and as a result, PS3 has sold more than 360 in less time on the market. MS has a good thing going right now, they need to quit while they are ahead.

Japanese gamers love their mechs. Titanfall will be a hit there as it will be here in the U.S.

Also, Microsoft is more invested in Japan now than ever with them creating an Osaka branch of Microsoft Studios. Microsoft created Microsoft Studios Osaka so they can dedicate providing exclusive games and content for Japan. You know all they're going to be developing are JRPGs.

Microsoft will, without question, release Xbox One there.

They tried that last time and either lost all their exclusives or they were just bad. They don't need to get greedy after the December NPD. They're winning.

Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon are far from bad, they were among the best JRPG from last gen and the best turn based game in a long, long time.

Also as long as they return a profit why shouldn't they release in asia especially China which could be a huge unclaimed market now that the ban is lifted.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#20IroncondorzPosted 1/18/2014 9:20:12 AM
Oh of course this is about winning some non existent "war" and if you can't beat your competitor in absolute console sales numbers there isn't a point to selling consoles at all.

I'll just go tell...

Chevrolet to stop selling Silverados because they don't sell as many as Ford sells F-150s or Honda to stop selling Accords because Toyota sells more Camrys. Heck they should stop selling cars period because trucks sell more.

Apple should stop selling Iphones because Android sells more phones now. Apple should also stop selling Macbooks and other computers because MS based PCs sell more. Linux should go away because the two former platforms are more popular. Microsoft should stop selling phones and tablets too.

Burger King, Wendy's, In n Out, Whataburger, Sonic, Steak n Shake, Red Robin, etc... should stop selling hamburgers because McDonald's sells more of them.

Sony should abandon the Vita because Nintendo's 3DS sells more.

All retail stores other than Walmart should close because they sell more than all of their competitors BY FAR.

FPS are the best selling console games so all other genres should stop being made.