Titanfall multiplayer footage

#101SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 2:46:25 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
dnmt posted...

Yeah that part where he crouches in a room filled with bots that can't hit him for a minute straight is awesome. Makes you feel like Superman!!

Proclaimed PC user moaning about ease - coming from the realm of mods that can give you God Mode etc.

But no, you're right. I won't touch it because of easy bots. I'll never touch Skyrim ever again either because of the same thing. The AI is too easy. :(

Yeah, everyone who plays on a pc automatically uses god mode, dude, so totally true!

Your dumbest post yet, congratulations.
#102SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 2:54:40 AM
More footage

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19x14l_titanfall-alpha-gameplay_videogames
#103Superman070776Posted 1/19/2014 3:01:04 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
More footage

So General Dirtius can be reported which should free up another spot if there is another part to the Alpha or Beta...
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#104dnmtPosted 1/19/2014 3:31:51 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
dnmt posted...

Yeah that part where he crouches in a room filled with bots that can't hit him for a minute straight is awesome. Makes you feel like Superman!!

Proclaimed PC user moaning about ease - coming from the realm of mods that can give you God Mode etc.

But no, you're right. I won't touch it because of easy bots. I'll never touch Skyrim ever again either because of the same thing. The AI is too easy. :(

Yeah, everyone who plays on a pc automatically uses god mode, dude, so totally true!

Yeah he's pretty much grasping at straws there. Also the last Bethesda game I played was New Vegas where I used mods to make the game a lot harder, not easier, plus what the heck is he seriously arguing AGAINST giving the player as many options as possible? lolol.
#105SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 3:39:45 AM
Superman070776 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
More footage

So General Dirtius can be reported which should free up another spot if there is another part to the Alpha or Beta...

Feel free to do so, report the guys in the other two videos as well.
According to people on the titanfall board, they could even be sued for uploading those videos.

I suggest sending a link to the video too EA or Respawn.
#106Superman070776Posted 1/19/2014 3:48:18 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
Superman070776 posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
More footage

Feel free to do so, report the guys in the other two videos as well.
According to people on the titanfall board, they could even be sued for uploading those videos.

I suggest sending a link to the video too EA or Respawn.

There are other videos out there where the guys were at least smart enough to blur out the names where it shows kills.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#107InjusticeRebornPosted 1/19/2014 4:27:28 AM
dnmt posted...
SoulTrapper posted...
dnmt posted...

Yeah he's pretty much grasping at straws there. Also the last Bethesda game I played was New Vegas where I used mods to make the game a lot harder, not easier, plus what the heck is he seriously arguing AGAINST giving the player as many options as possible? lolol.

Aww, how cute, you two. <3

Joke.

Your heads.

Like I said, seriously, come over for pancake day. You can come too Soul. The more the merrier. I got a lot of pancakes.

But please, tell me where I said everyone who games on PC automatically uses God Mode. And where did I argue against mods in general? I mentioned mods that enable God Mode specifically.

You can take some straws home with you when you leave mine, if you like?
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#108SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 5:25:14 AM

Aww, how cute, you two. <3

Joke.

Your heads.

Like I said, seriously, come over for pancake day. You can come too Soul. The more the merrier. I got a lot of pancakes.

But please, tell me where I said everyone who games on PC automatically uses God Mode. And where did I argue against mods in general? I mentioned mods that enable God Mode specifically.

You can take some straws home with you when you leave mine, if you like?

Ah, it was supposed to be a joke.

My apologies, where I come from, jokes are supposed to be funny. Guess it's a cultural difference.

Which translates as: if you play games on a pc, you can't complain about console games being easy because of mods.
Which is a dumb statement.
#109InjusticeRebornPosted 1/19/2014 5:35:00 AM
SoulTrapper posted...

Ah, it was supposed to be a joke.

My apologies, where I come from, jokes are supposed to be funny. Guess it's a cultural difference.

Which translates as: if you play games on a pc, you can't complain about console games being easy because of mods.
Which is a dumb statement.

I didn't say it was supposed to be a good joke.

And thanks for translating my sentence into something different to suit your side.

Now, if you could take your "Your dumbest post yet, congratulations." comment and apply it to whatever post it was applied to previously, if at all. I'll get there eventually - I'm trying to catch up with you and dnmt. Honest.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#110SoulTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 7:06:31 AM

I didn't say it was supposed to be a good joke.

And thanks for translating my sentence into something different to suit your side.

Now, if you could take your "Your dumbest post yet, congratulations." comment and apply it to whatever post it was applied to previously, if at all. I'll get there eventually - I'm trying to catch up with you and dnmt. Honest.

Then, by all means, explain what this does mean, if not what I said: