Need help with next game purchase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need help with next game purchase?

User Info: webbydan

webbydan
2 years ago#1
Ok so I am ready to buy another Xbox one game, I already have Assassins creed, FIFA and Battlefield so it is a toss up on which one to get next. I am not a massive racing fan however I am a fan of games and I hear Forza is good.
So which do you guys feel I should get next? Forza, Need for speed, Or LEGO Marvel Superheroes? I wouldn't mind trying my hand at the Lego marvel game as I haven't really played a LEGO game properly and it looks kind of cool. So does Need for speed although I grew up when it was about street racing, Tuning your car and then racing so does Need for speed still have some of that nostalgia I am used to?
Thanks Guys.
FC : 0490-5918-4313

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
2 years ago#2
Zoo Tycoon
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
2 years ago#3
Buy forza its exclusive and so awsumesauce, better yet preorder titanfall the bestest upcoming game for xbox one during the month of march.

- receives 1 cent -
PSN/ Comfort_Cat

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
2 years ago#4
Apex-Player posted...
- receives 1 cent -
*snatches & runs off*
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: Apex-Player

Apex-Player
2 years ago#5
NeoMonk posted...
Apex-Player posted...
- receives 1 cent -
*snatches & runs off*

Damn you! I worked hard for my MS money, I call no fair.
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Need help with next game purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived