Are Sony Ponies jealous of Titanfall?

#1Pokerkid777Posted 1/18/2014 9:51:50 AM
Been seeing a lot of hate topics lately focusing on minor things like 6v6 and the auto pistol. Do you think that this is only because many sony only gamers are upset over not being able to play titanfall?
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#2goatthiefPosted 1/18/2014 9:53:20 AM
What is to be jealous of? The game can be run on 360. Its not even a next gen game.
---
If you see this sig I am browsing gamefaqs mobile and chances are I'm on the toilet.
#3Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 1/18/2014 9:55:37 AM
goatthief posted...
What is to be jealous of? The game can be run on 360. Its not even a next gen game.

That lol getting it for the 360 BroLowSki.
#4OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/18/2014 9:55:46 AM
I just think it looks boring. It doesn't even have a story. I don't get why you ladies are acting like it is the holy grail for the xbone when it isn't even an xbone exclusive. I could play it on my pc or 360.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.
#5ReconXBLPosted 1/18/2014 9:56:25 AM
^ The salt is real.
---
My love of Xbox was forged in combat. OIF 06-08. Purple Heart. Father. Husband. Writer. Gamer.
Twitter / XBL / YouTube: ReconXBL
#6dnmtPosted 1/18/2014 9:57:13 AM
No, the game seems to have some very real and serious flaws. If it turns out to be actually good and not broken/buggy like other EA games I will just get it on PC.
#7Rome218Posted 1/18/2014 9:57:26 AM
I think some are jealous, as the PS4's most popular games are CoD and BF4.

I think others are just upset that the Xbox One has a triple A game to look forward to, and it looks more appealing to most people than a third installment of Infamous, IMO.

Like I've said, I have played Infamous 1. I think most people who get Infamous will not know much about the backstory.

One game is an original IP, the other one is a third installment.

And I do not think the xbox 360 will be identical to PC and Xbox One. It's not going to be like AC4, same game better graphics.

Overall, I think shooters appeal to a larger demographic than a superhero sandbox.
#8grampamurkedPosted 1/18/2014 9:57:43 AM
goatthief posted...

I guess gtav & tlou are terrible games too then huh?

Face palm
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: H8laggers
#9CapnStankyPosted 1/18/2014 9:57:56 AM
Of course they are. Don't discourage them. It's fun watching those salty salty tears flow.
#10OpheliaAdenadePosted 1/18/2014 9:58:16 AM
ReconXBL posted...
^ The salt is real.

Pls don't assume things. I don't have either next gen console yet. :v I just don't get why people are acting like Titanfall is so special.
---
They say she's low down, but it's just a rumor I don't believe 'em.