Are Sony Ponies jealous of Titanfall?

#181TheGamr101Posted 1/18/2014 9:01:38 PM
Nope, not jealous at all. I see Titanfall as a 60 dollar map pack. None of the demos have made me want it. No single player closed the door on me ever buying that game. I hope you Xbox guys like it, but from my point of view all I see is yet another boring military multiplayer focused FPS.
---
Gaming is suppose to be fun, so enjoy it.
#182FatCatAttackPosted 1/18/2014 10:37:44 PM
chrish909 posted...
Clearly the fanboys are jealous, its so ironic that they even bother to post in a topic about jealousy. Do you seriously not realize the only logical reason a ps4 fanboy(that hates xbox for whatever reason) would be on the x1 forum is because of jealousy.

If there were this many ps fanboys the ps3 board wouldn't have been an utter hell hole for half a decade. You just need to face facts that love of trolling exists without having to put your banner up for one camp or the other. Wouldn't surprise me if some of the trolls trolled ps3 before. Like hyenas they go after the weaker prey.
---
ilcal: Everything makes baby jesus cry. That's why i hate babies.
CS Turgid_Walrus
#183TheSilentRavenPosted 1/18/2014 10:58:45 PM
There are more trolls and less constructive topics on the Xbox One board compared to the other consoles'.
#184BruceLee1974Posted 1/18/2014 11:11:38 PM
What is a Sony Pony and how is that a bad thing as ponies are nice animals.

And no one is jelous of Titanfall as its not even out yet and might not even be as good as you think tc.

I just hope no one is disappointed if it turns out bad as there is so much hype for this game.

Can someone confirm if this is true or not. Someone told me in Titanfall there will be 12 human players and 12 bot players. If its true why would they do this and not just add another 12 humans as its a multiplayer game and people dont want to play bots online.
#185MiniVirus2Posted 1/19/2014 1:27:28 AM
Shiro-RedWind- posted...
Just going to be realistic now and say it is pretty ridiculous that everything comes down to " You Jealous " " Mad " etc. " I thought the point of a video game board was to share your opinion on titles whether released or not. Yet ever since this junk between PS4 and X1 kicked up at E3 everything has been a peen measuring contest and it's really out of hand now.

Titanfall is coming and it looks like a good IP. I will probably pick it up for my X1 as I am getting Second Son for my Ps4. But anybody sitting here and going " Titanfall is going to blow SS out of the water. " " They're just mad (Ps4 side) that we get this new IP coming out of the gate and they get a third installment of a franchise. " Just sounds like kids on a playground.

You can't even compare SS or TF to one another. Two different genres, two different audiences to cater toward, two different play styles and two vastly different senses of immersion. I dabbled with the Titanfall Beta. Did it impress me? No. But do I want to get it because I like shooters? Yes.

Arguably my waited upon titles of the year are coming out in slow trickle and they bounce between all three platforms which I own:

Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Sunset Overdrive, Infamous: SS, Killer Instinct, Destiny, etc etc.

When you own more than one console the line of " This title is the holy grail and anything you have over there " becomes pointless and mundane. But for those who don't own all three whether you have two or one of the new consoles, you just look like misguided neanderthals making topics like this every day, then wondering why " Our board gets so much hate. I don't understand it, they just come here to troll. "

You. You and me, we would be friends in real life. I'm glad somebody else 'gets' it.

This topic was a subtle attempt to put down Sony fans by rubbing a decent looking IP in their face. Regardless of what opinion someone holds, if they aren't in line with those of the Xbone crowd (ie, Titanfall will be the **** and it's eating Sony fans alive), a plethora of Xbone board users will jump down their throat. Being in the minority is unacceptable. Even if someone genuinely doesn't like the looks of the game, that isn't acceptable. It's as though TC expected Sony fans to open the topic and respond "yes sir, I sure as hell am."

Personally, I think Titanfall looks cool as hell, but for a variety of reasons, most of which are the usual arguments against it, I just won't be playing it. No harm, no foul. I'll play my games, you play yours. Jealous factor of 0%.
---
R.I.P. DIO
#186120N7Posted 1/19/2014 6:16:29 AM
A lot of people are clearly trying to convince themselves that they are not missing out on anything. The fact that initial reactions to the game are so overwhelmingly positive means they have to shout that much louder to drown out the chorus of approval.

Once that becomes impossible, they'll slink off to Metacritic, their impotent rage expressed in bogus reviews from multiple accounts. Same as it ever was.
#187dnmtPosted 1/19/2014 6:25:28 AM
120N7 posted...
A lot of people are clearly trying to convince themselves that they are not missing out on anything. The fact that initial reactions to the game are so overwhelmingly positive means they have to shout that much louder to drown out the chorus of approval.

Once that becomes impossible, they'll slink off to Metacritic, their impotent rage expressed in bogus reviews from multiple accounts. Same as it ever was.

.. Or they'll just play it on 360/PC.
#188OandA_PestPosted 1/19/2014 6:53:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#189scorpio manPosted 1/19/2014 8:15:44 AM
TheGamr101 posted...
Nope, not jealous at all. I see Titanfall as a 60 dollar map pack. None of the demos have made me want it. No single player closed the door on me ever buying that game. I hope you Xbox guys like it, but from my point of view all I see is yet another boring military multiplayer focused FPS.

Every time I see someone call this game boring I know they are outright trolling, another to the ignore list
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#190J_Dawg983Posted 1/19/2014 8:34:02 AM
scorpio man posted...
TheGamr101 posted...

Every time I see someone call this game boring I know they are outright trolling, another to the ignore list

I wouldn't say boring but what exactly does this bring to the table that you can't get from say a. Cod/bf/kz/etc
---
RSN: Pridefc
PSN: Jaosin