What is Titanfall ingame Resolution??

#11IloveslimesOMG(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 4:48:30 AM
Titan Fall is the best and most original FPS from this gen... It's a shame the graphics are not so good and that it doesn't have a campaign mode... also 6v6 is a little dissapointing.
---
3DS FC: 0275-7744-8408
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 1/19/2014 5:05:22 AM
IloveslimesOMG posted...
Titan Fall is the best and most original FPS from this gen... It's a shame the graphics are not so good and that it doesn't have a campaign mode... also 6v6 is a little dissapointing.

Brink?
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#13FinzFan4lifePosted 1/19/2014 6:47:43 AM(edited)
Apex-Player posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
It's exactly one pixel less than is godly.

Titanfall is one pixel short of a blockbuster.

Titanfall is awful.

Titanfall is literally the worst game ever to have existed.

There, I said what you wanted, Where's my bribe bro?

Your doing it wrong, says in the requirements it must be positive promoting only.

Xbox is good stuffs, titanfall is instant classic and the bestest exclusive for either console this gen.

- receives 1 cent -

See bro, its the easiest bestest promotion they have ever done!

People complaining about the marketing push on YouTube and that they have to say positive things about it. NO **** they are not going to pay you to bash their system. The people on this board make me lose faith in humanity cause I honestly didn't think anyone could be that (can't say cause got a bunch sensitive people on this site)
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#14demundoPosted 1/19/2014 11:17:51 AM
Why does it matter? The question should be "Is it fun?" That's why people play games right? Because they're fun. I guess I'm just old and from a different generation when games were a source of enjoyment.
#15dnmtPosted 1/19/2014 11:19:25 AM
demundo posted...
Why does it matter? The question should be "Is it fun?" That's why people play games right? Because they're fun. I guess I'm just old and from a different generation when games were a source of enjoyment.

Newsflash: you can also play this game on a PC where it's just as fun AND you get the best graphics available.
#16scorpio manPosted 1/19/2014 11:23:08 AM
I love all these topics about resolution these days, i dont remember them when Next Gen HD launched
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#17GRU_CommanderPosted 1/19/2014 11:31:01 AM
demundo posted...

Honestly this is console makers own fault, and its been going on since nintendo/sega wars, they both started with the bit wars, then came the ps3 and 360 and pretty much goes as far as to print it on the game case itself and used full HD as a selling point, and PC guys have always more been about pushing resolutions and such now its everywhere, and really its a gripe but not game breaking with the current consoles.

ah whatever, gf is out for the weekend and now i'm car-less so i am stalking these boards and posting way more then i usually do
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#18MachineGunNunPosted 1/19/2014 11:52:38 AM
Hey Pony trolls.

What's titanfalls resolution on the ps4????

hahahahahah
---
Two Lines Of Destruction
#19dnmtPosted 1/19/2014 11:53:38 AM
MachineGunNun posted...
Hey Pony trolls.

hahahahahah

Hahahaa good one
#20MachineGunNunPosted 1/19/2014 11:59:01 AM
dnmt posted...
MachineGunNun posted...
Hey Pony trolls.

hahahahahah

Hahahaa good one

Thanks.

I really got a way with words.
---
Two Lines Of Destruction