Anyone think we haven't seen Titanfall's real graphics yet?

#1PenguinKoalaPosted 1/18/2014 3:14:18 PM
I feel like for a game that is being developed for the Xbox One and by a developer as talented as Respawn (COD4 was the best looking game at the time it came out) that Titanfall will be one of the first amazing looking games on next gen consoles. From the E3 demo it didn't look great and the alpha footage obviously looks a bit worse since it's only 25% of textures.

Do you think since Respawn is hiding a lot of the actual game that they might surprise us with one of the best looking games on next gen when we play the real thing?

It would make sense that this game is much better looking than we've seen since the game was apparently struggling to run at 720p.

What do you think?
#2Foxx3kPosted 1/18/2014 3:16:28 PM
I don't think there is any reason at all to think that is true.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#3PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 3:17:12 PM
Foxx3k posted...

E3 graphics dont look that great

game hardly looks better than COD ghosts tbh
#4Foxx3kPosted 1/18/2014 3:18:31 PM
PenguinKoala posted...
Foxx3k posted...

Sure.

... So why do you think that means we haven't seen the real graphics?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#5SunDevil77Posted 1/18/2014 3:20:56 PM
PenguinKoala posted...
Foxx3k posted...

The E3 build was a fairly early build that they used for a long time. We haven't seen what it truly looks like other than the small Titan trailers they've shown us.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6TheBorderColliePosted 1/18/2014 3:24:43 PM
Based on the fact that Respawn has already announced that the demo is only utilizing 25% of the texture tool-set....I think it's safe to say that we haven't seen the final graphics yet.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#7Sith JediPosted 1/18/2014 3:26:31 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
Based on the fact that Respawn has already announced that the demo is only utilizing 25% of the texture tool-set....I think it's safe to say that we haven't seen the final graphics yet.

The trolls will never understand this.
#8Foxx3kPosted 1/18/2014 3:27:52 PM
Sith Jedi posted...

... Why does the alpha using reduced textures mean that all the videos used reduced textures?
---
#9DojoMaxPosted 1/18/2014 3:38:10 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

... Why does the alpha using reduced textures mean that all the video used reduced textures?

Because its probably the same build. I'm actually sure its the same build. And the reason why this build was used is because its small and easily downloadablr. This alpha test isn't a "demo". A demo by definition is to show you or give you an idea of what the final retail product will be. This was done to stress test their servers so they would t have issues with an online only game on launch day.

That's all this is for. The benefit for testers is that you get to play around in an early build of a game that releases a couple months from now. The benefit for them is they get real world data of how to improve their servers.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#10DojoMaxPosted 1/18/2014 3:40:19 PM
I apologize for spelling errors. My phones keyboard sucks.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin