Anyone think we haven't seen Titanfall's real graphics yet?

#31RawringAirPosted 1/19/2014 5:45:50 AM(edited)
who the hell cares about the textures? its all about whether the game is fun or not
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#32RaRitsujunPosted 1/19/2014 5:50:56 AM
Jedi454 posted...
So much stupidity in one topic.

---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#33dnmtPosted 1/19/2014 6:04:59 AM
RawringAir posted...
who the hell cares about the textures? its all about whether the game is fun or not

If you don't care about textures or resolution or anything then why even get an Xbone? You could just play this on 360 and save yourself the $500.
#34InjusticeRebornPosted 1/19/2014 6:39:42 AM
dnmt posted...

Yeah, if it turns out to be good and not broken/buggy like most EA games tend to be at launch. We'll see.

So, forgive me for I do not know the resolution on PC, but most assume it is 720p across all three platforms - so it's okay to be 720p on the PC?

dnmt posted...

If you don't care about textures or resolution or anything then why even get an Xbone? You could just play this on 360 and save yourself the $500.

Maybe it's just me, but I like advancing with my consoles believing in the idea that the worlds I'm playing in become larger and more involving, and the possibilities in gameplay might increase. I won't deny that visuals are going to improve, because that seems to be unavoidable.

But what I wouldn't give to do more in Grand Theft Auto V than what you can already. Or Skyrim. Or take Titanfall as an example - it was mentioned in one of it's topics by someone else, add destruction to it.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#35ssj954vegitoPosted 1/19/2014 7:26:00 AM
It'll probably be around COD level which on next gen still is pretty good, but we've still only seen alpha footage, and if anyone here remember's BF3's Alpha.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#36dnmtPosted 1/19/2014 7:31:28 AM(edited)
InjusticeReborn posted...
dnmt posted...

Yeah, if it turns out to be good and not broken/buggy like most EA games tend to be at launch. We'll see.

So, forgive me for I do not know the resolution on PC, but most assume it is 720p across all three platforms - so it's okay to be 720p on the PC?

dnmt posted...

Maybe it's just me, but I like advancing with my consoles believing in the idea that the worlds I'm playing in become larger and more involving, and the possibilities in gameplay might increase. I won't deny that visuals are going to improve, because that seems to be unavoidable.

But what I wouldn't give to do more in Grand Theft Auto V than what you can already. Or Skyrim. Or take Titanfall as an example - it was mentioned in one of it's topics by someone else, add destruction to it.

The PC port will surely support resolutions of 1080p and beyond, otherwise it's a shoddy port and people won't stand for it. I agree with your other points, hopefully we will see more of that down the line.