So... what is the "big deal" about Titanfall? (Honest question)

#11SunDevil77Posted 1/18/2014 10:31:10 PM
GeminiX7 posted...
what is the "big deal" about Titanfall?

And what about airline food?
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#12Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/18/2014 10:31:49 PM
HaloDad020508 posted...
Pulp posted...
My take...

The fanbois are in desperate need for bragging rights (ie. exclusives). So they go into hype overdrive with any potential exclusive.

My personal opinion is Titanfall looks incredibly boring. 6 v 6 is pathetic and it doesn't matter how you justify it. Beyond that, Titanfall is a pretty odd game for fanbois to hype up....I mean, it's on the PC too. It's not even a console exclusive.

/shrug

Its ok Pony I am sure Infamous will help with the pain of Titanfall not coming to yout beloved PS4.
Its ok.

you're kind of proving his point...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#13lunaticcorePosted 1/18/2014 11:51:47 PM
Game is crazy fun. The hype came from people playing it. It's the game you play and don't shut up about.

Basically the flow and action of the game are a refreshing change of pace while keeping the addiction feedback loop created for Modern Warfare.
#14majinbuu58Posted 1/18/2014 11:52:42 PM
...It looks fun? What else does there need to be?
#15jesse_skaterPosted 1/19/2014 12:13:13 AM
it doesn't look that interesting to me.
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#16garcia_jxPosted 1/19/2014 12:55:23 AM
What's the big deal? It's a big deal because COD 4 and MW 2 are the best COD games of the series--the last two games that Vince Zampella and his talented crew worked on. Titanfall will be a better COD game than COD itself. Since the the departure of the real IW, COD has gone to hell. Titanfall will be like COD 4 and MW 2 with titans.
#17TheSilentRavenPosted 1/19/2014 12:56:22 AM
I've played the alpha and Titanfall is the bees knees. 6 v 6 feels right, because the Titans take up a lot of space. There are times in the game where your teammates literally are annoying to maneuver around.

There is a parkour element to the game as well and It gives off a 3D "feel" during the match. You're not limited to the ground as infantry. Also, everyone's timer to call in their Titan is set the same across the board. Kudos to Respawn for taking the FPS genre in a different direction!
#18singhellotakuPosted 1/19/2014 1:21:12 AM
The big deal is its the REAL Modern Warfare 3....with robots, who knows if ti will be good, but thats a heck of thing to live up to.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#19CapwnDPosted 1/19/2014 1:27:32 AM
GeminiX7 posted...
I see alot of topics asking "Ponies" if they are jealous they aren't getting the game on the PS4 but I still don't understand why they would be jealous. It's kinda, to me at least, like asking if MS fanboys are jealous inFamous isn't coming to Xbox

First of all, I don't condone the topics talking about "ponies" being jealous.

That said, those topics exist because of the daily trolling by the regular pissy squad of Sony Ponies. They try to downplay anything positive on Xbox, and backpat and fawn over anything Sony. Those topics exist because it's the truth. These douchebags feel some kind of need to troll because all they know how to do is suck down anything Sony and attack anything Xbox.

So are you honestly asking the question why people question why these douchebags are on this board?
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#20ProfanaTPosted 1/19/2014 1:34:44 AM
All I can say is it's a definite purchase if you like action shooters... Other than that I am not at liberty to speak about the game.
---
- Ex Corde Vita - Fortem Fors Juvat -