Will Titanfall be this year's Brink?

#21GladiatorDangerPosted 1/19/2014 1:29:04 AM
CapnStanky posted...
LOL Sony fanboys desperately hoping Titanfall fails. I would too if all I had was LOLzone.

Don't really see why Sony fanboys hope to see a multiplatform game fail? Personally I hope Titanfall will be good as it sounds pretty cool and the idea has a lot of potential, however I do find myself worried as I am hearing about and seeing a lot of bad design decisions that could potentially ruin the game, time will tell.
#22theonlyoneleoPosted 1/19/2014 1:49:34 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
CapnStanky posted...
LOL Sony fanboys desperately hoping Titanfall fails. I would too if all I had was LOLzone.

ROFL THIS^
---
''why follow mcmahonism when you can be a TNAtheist''
#23120N7Posted 1/19/2014 3:44:48 AM
Highly unlikely. Brink was a bad joke. Me buying it at full price was the punchline. Titanfall, on the other hand, is shaping up to be a must-have exclusive.
#24BIackWindPosted 1/19/2014 3:49:08 AM
120N7 posted...
Highly unlikely. Brink was a bad joke. Me buying it at full price was the punchline. Titanfall, on the other hand, is shaping up to be a must-have exclusive.

It's not an exclusive. I'm going to get it on my PC. The true master race is PC, PS4, and Wii U. Xbone is unnecessary junk.

On topic, I hope not, since I plan to buy it. But with Botmania, I won't be surprised if it's as bad as Brink. It's sure shaping up to be that way.
#25GeminiX7Posted 1/19/2014 3:51:00 AM
Brink could have been SOOOOOO damn good. It was seriously one of the biggest letdowns for me last generation. Every idea they had for the game was great(storyline based maps, fully customizable characters, parkour abilities to move around the maps, etc) but each and every aspect of the game fell flat on its face in execution.
---
3DS FC: 0748-3100-6541
PSN: GeminiX7
#26Jeh64Posted 1/19/2014 4:52:47 AM
Hope not
#27stawg007Posted 1/19/2014 5:04:15 AM
Ratchetrockon posted...
CapnStanky posted...

Most Sony fanboys on this board specifically own high powered PCs.

Uh huh, of course they do
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#28a687947Posted 1/19/2014 5:39:22 AM
BIackWind posted...
120N7 posted...

It's not an exclusive. I'm going to get it on my PC. The true master race is PC, PS4, and Wii U. Xbone is unnecessary junk.

On topic, I hope not, since I plan to buy it. But with Botmania, I won't be surprised if it's as bad as Brink. It's sure shaping up to be that way.

How is the xbox unnecessary but the ps4 and Wii u aren't?
#29BryanPS360Posted 1/19/2014 6:28:17 AM(edited)
I really hope not. I guarantee Respawn looked at Brink when formulating their plan for how not to handle Titanfall.

CapnStanky posted...

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, foo'? Sony fanboys or not, there's nothing wrong with Shadow Fall.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN: RedHawk_Direwolf
#30towlie_420Posted 1/19/2014 7:25:23 AM
No. Been playing it all weekend, it is more fun than it looks.
---
Corner camping isn't playing, its the video game equivalent of tripping people as they walk by