Will Titanfall be this year's Brink?

#31scorpio manPosted 1/19/2014 8:27:53 AM
Another person to add to my ignore list, thanks for making it easy
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#32Superman070776Posted 1/19/2014 8:28:53 AM
Sony fans are hoping it will because they feel sad and left out. Everyone who has played it since it was announced has said it is great, so no. It will not be like Brink. Keep hoping and trolling though. It speaks volumes about you.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#33fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 8:37:15 AM
Superman070776 posted...
Sony fans are hoping it will because they feel sad and left out. Everyone who has played it since it was announced has said it is great, so no. It will not be like Brink. Keep hoping and trolling though. It speaks volumes about you.

I plan on buying Titanfall either for my PC, 360, or Xbox One (once I buy one). Why would I want a game I'm interested in to fail? I'm not a fanboy of any one console I own them all. Stop being so paranoid.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#34iSkadooshPosted 1/19/2014 9:32:04 AM
CapnStanky posted...
LOL Sony fanboys desperately hoping Titanfall fails. I would too if all I had was LOLzone.

Superman070776 posted...

The amusing thing about these posts is that they have to reassure themselves that only sony ponies dislike the game because they're so desperate for it to succeed while calling sony fans desperate to see it fail. This board is truly home to some of the most pitiful fanboys I've ever seen.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#35ExempliGratiaPosted 1/19/2014 9:39:51 AM
lunaticcore posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Will infamous be this years Saints Row 4? Since we are asking silly questions.

I would buy a Ps4 for a next gen Saints Row 4

I would buy Saints Row 4 too even though it was a horrible cash in. Just used my point to compare a High quality game to an inferior one of the same genre.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#36hakmiyaPosted 1/19/2014 9:57:30 AM(edited)
You have got to be crazy if you think Titan fall could end up being another brink.
Even if the launch is a total screw up, this game is going to be a huge success.
You can say what you want and knock on the xbox one for all its BS but titan fall is going to be the next COD,it appwars to play just like it minus the jump jets and the titains.
I see a lot of people were making fun of the derpy A.I.
Well guess what? The stupid grunts who only serve as Robo fodder is one of the main reasons why this game is going to be great to the masses. Titan fall is the next low entry level dude bro franchise.
---
"Modern PC gamers are like Jehovah's witnesses. They keep knocking on doors to remind the world they still exist."-Bellum_Sacrum
#37BIackWindPosted 1/20/2014 4:56:42 AM
a687947 posted...
BIackWind posted...
120N7 posted...
Highly unlikely. Brink was a bad joke. Me buying it at full price was the punchline. Titanfall, on the other hand, is shaping up to be a must-have exclusive.

It's not an exclusive. I'm going to get it on my PC. The true master race is PC, PS4, and Wii U. Xbone is unnecessary junk.

On topic, I hope not, since I plan to buy it. But with Botmania, I won't be surprised if it's as bad as Brink. It's sure shaping up to be that way.

How is the xbox unnecessary but the ps4 and Wii u aren't?

Because the PS4 has great exclusives and the superior hardware for all multiplats. The Wii U simply has great exclusives, but that's enough. The Xbone has nothing.
#38Millertime660Posted 1/20/2014 5:02:28 AM
BIackWind posted...
a687947 posted...
BIackWind posted...
120N7 posted...
Highly unlikely. Brink was a bad joke. Me buying it at full price was the punchline. Titanfall, on the other hand, is shaping up to be a must-have exclusive.

It's not an exclusive. I'm going to get it on my PC. The true master race is PC, PS4, and Wii U. Xbone is unnecessary junk.

On topic, I hope not, since I plan to buy it. But with Botmania, I won't be surprised if it's as bad as Brink. It's sure shaping up to be that way.

How is the xbox unnecessary but the ps4 and Wii u aren't?

Because the PS4 has great exclusives and the superior hardware for all multiplats. The Wii U simply has great exclusives, but that's enough. The Xbone has nothing.

You need to look into the specifics of what you are saying here. It doesnt make much sense.
#39Evel138Posted 1/20/2014 5:41:01 AM
I thought Brink was great, personally. While it undeniably had server issues at release (which ultimately led to), the piss poor reviews pretty much killed any chance that game had to get past the launch and maybe a patch or two.

Why? Because this community it seems is heavy on automatons that can form no opinions of their own but follow only sales charts and meta scores.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#40old_school227Posted 1/20/2014 6:27:46 AM
Brinks biggest problem was the map design, every map was essentially the defenders standing at a door the attackers were basically forced to go through with auto turrets and mines everywhere since the defenders also had no reason to not be an engineer.

If this has the same map guys as cod 4 it should at least be a decent game.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix