Battlefield: A guide to players

#11GRU_CommanderPosted 1/19/2014 8:41:46 AM
Yeah it sucks when I jump out sometimes just to turn around and they are in the tank lol.
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#12studepaberPosted 1/19/2014 9:39:39 AM
This thread's great. Here's mine:

Road Warrior

Rides vehicles, better if they're fast, for the sole purpose of getting road kills. Dirt bikes, quads, jeeps, passenger vehicles, LAVs, heck even tanks sometimes. It's the best when the victim is unsuspecting, but it's fun when people see you and can't do a thing about it (unless they're an engineer w rockets). My favorite maps for this are Golmud Railway, Silk Road, Rogue Transmission.
#13demundoPosted 1/19/2014 10:06:37 AM
Later Guys

The guy who bails out of a chopper full of people as soon as it takes one hit. Opposing team Squad Wipe Ribbon inbound.
#14krystylaPosted 1/19/2014 10:08:29 AM
demundo posted...
Later Guys

The guy who bails out of a chopper full of people as soon as it takes one hit. Opposing team Squad Wipe Ribbon inbound.

Now how do I do this

The guy who has never before flown a heli and crashes it after 5 seconds
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#15GRU_CommanderPosted 1/19/2014 10:13:03 AM
The Pacifist

The backbone of any sucessful amtrak/heli team. He selflessly always has his Repair tool out preparing for the worst, never getting kills and always usually the first to die.
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#16demundoPosted 1/19/2014 10:20:46 AM
krystyla posted...
demundo posted...
Later Guys

Now how do I do this

The guy who has never before flown a heli and crashes it after 5 seconds

Yet somehow manages to crash it spectacularly.
#17krystylaPosted 1/19/2014 11:27:16 AM
The target practice

Constantly Spawns right into the line of fire

The I will f***ing get you

Gets sniped by someone and completely abandons mission objectives to get his revenge

The Dick

Puts C4 on Flags/M-Com, uses shotguns in Domination, no-scopes,...

The stuntman

PonlionHD, the guy is a genius
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UWxW79mYQWQ
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#18nickr2d2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 1:49:49 PM
The flanker

Flanks the enemy constantly, but sometimes goes so far that he ends up going in a circle and getting killed.

The bastard

Takes whatever vehicle you've been waiting for in the spawn. Usually a jet or heli. Like a bastard.

Failed troll

Trolls people on his own team. Gets kiled because he wasn't paying attention.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#19Cornbread4lifePosted 1/19/2014 2:00:12 PM
I hate to derail the thread a bit, but the BF4 message board seems dead and I'm assuming you guys play the X1 version. I got the game yesterday, and my SP saves keep deleting. I found out this was a known problem, but it was supposed to be patched a few days ago. Does this still happen to you guys? Or am I the only one still trying to play the campaign?
---
GT: Cornbread4life