anyone switch sides this gen?

#1jellybeanmasterPosted 1/18/2014 9:19:12 PM
from 360 to ps4 or vice versa?

cant help but feel like everything's the same, even with the good or bad press both systems have received. if you played predominantly on 360, chances are ur still playing xbox this gen. and same goes for playstation
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#2ozranPosted 1/18/2014 9:21:10 PM
I have switched around so many times I have lost count

This time though zombies (dead rising 3) trumped super heroes (inFAMOUS: Second Son)

I am probably gonna stick with MS this whole gen
---
That does it! I have had it with these mother****ing trolls on this mother****ing board!!! -mercuryblade09
#3TheSilentRavenPosted 1/18/2014 9:25:45 PM
The last Sony system that I purchased was a Playstation 2. I've bought all three Xbox consoles, but the original Xbox was horrible. I also PC gamed for a while, until I realized that MMOs take a huge dent out of your real life.
#4JranEQPosted 1/18/2014 9:30:08 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f55/JranEQ/IMG_1177_zpsfcd06b5d.jpg

Nope. I'm still a gamer.
---
Final Fantasy 6 > Final Fantasy 7
PSN/Nintendo/XBL ID's: JranEQ
#5SycoticPosted 1/18/2014 9:36:20 PM
Bought a PS4, but returned it. I'm not doing two consoles this time around. Well, I take it back, if a decent Socom game comes out, then I might have to grab a PS4. But after the last two train wrecks, I'm not hopeful
#6singhellotakuPosted 1/19/2014 1:22:59 AM
I think most of us did, the ps4 was pretty strictly petty revenge for me at least, i'll buy an x1 eventually but it'll be a while.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#7BeefEasterPosted 1/19/2014 1:44:58 AM
no

I've always owned both MS and sony consoles

I hate restricting myself

I haven't bought a nintendo product since the gamecube because 3rd party support is almost nonexistent and I'm not interested in their first party titles
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#8_SCOTSLADPosted 1/19/2014 1:56:06 AM
Nope, I will get both as well.

Not got ps4 yet that will be when Uncharted drops, nothing else really makes me want one yet.
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."
#9Jedi454Posted 1/19/2014 1:58:41 AM
Switch sides? You mean the console you'll play for mostly multiplatform and the console you'll play for just exclusives right?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#10InjusticeRebornPosted 1/19/2014 2:03:46 AM(edited)
Towards the end of the 7th gen, I found myself playing my Xbox more than my PlayStation. I was going to just stick with Xbox because I liked the experience the 360 gave me.

Having heard from people in the same situation that the One didn't deliver that same experience, and the thing about the TV function not working correctly outside the US, I stepped back.

I'm going back to PlayStation for now. I'll most definitely get the Xbox One when it drops in price. How soon, depends on if they can sort out that TV function. Don't like they idea of paying more for a console, when the cheaper one can do the same.

Titanfall is the only game (at the moment) the XB1 has that makes me want it (even though I'll most likely get it on 360), but it isn't worth the extra cost (more for console, plus game and renewing my Live subscription).

Edit: I'll get a Wii U when there's a Fire Emblem, Metroid and Zelda in it's collection.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999