Buy a Wii U or an XBox One?

#11milky_stainz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 10:23:47 PM
Thanks everybody, decided on the way of the Wii U after feedback from everyone :D
#12aray48Posted 1/18/2014 10:25:42 PM
If you do not have a 3DS, then get that instead. It has way more great games than all the new consoles out now, and you don't have much need for an X1 right now.
#13Jedi454Posted 1/18/2014 10:27:53 PM
Nintendo has gone to the dogs, if you want more watered down kid games like Mario and Donkey Kong Country, go for it. The reason why I don't buy Nintendo's (except the Handhelds) is because they don't release any mature rated games, they just milk their Zelda, Smash Bros, Donkey and Mario again and again.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#14Jedi454Posted 1/18/2014 10:28:43 PM
aray48 posted...
If you do not have a 3DS, then get that instead. It has way more great games than all the new consoles out now, and you don't have much need for an X1 right now.

The 3DS is the cheaper and better alternative to Wii U for sure. A better buy. An XB1 is great though.
---
#15Wii_TruthPosted 1/18/2014 10:32:23 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Nintendo has gone to the dogs, if you want more watered down kid games like Mario and Donkey Kong Country, go for it. The reason why I don't buy Nintendo's (except the Handhelds) is because they don't release any mature rated games, they just milk their Zelda, Smash Bros, Donkey and Mario again and again.

I think I hear your mother calling you. Yes, I do. She said to turn off that damn GTA and clean your room.
#16yutterhPosted 1/18/2014 10:50:55 PM
I say wii U or the vita. The vita works really well with it.
---
Ker blam
Yolo
#17coldwinePosted 1/18/2014 11:14:25 PM
I would personally get a Wii U, better exclusives.
---
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
#18Robin_MaskPosted 1/18/2014 11:23:26 PM
Seeing the route that Nintendo is taking and like another poster said, what they said is just stupid.

Nintendo said they don't get online gaming.

The screen is useless in my opinion, you hardly use it in the majority of games to begin with, it's dumb and makes no sense since it doesn't improve gameplay all that much.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#19Jedi454Posted 1/19/2014 12:52:16 AM
Wii_Truth posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I think I hear your mother calling you. Yes, I do. She said to turn off that damn GTA and clean your room.

I think i'm a bit past that part of my life in this point in time ;)
---
#20Reginleif20Posted 1/19/2014 2:04:37 AM
milky_stainz posted...
I already own a PS4 and it's fantastic, owning most of the games currently available (KZ, AC4, NFS, BF4, NBA2K14, FIFA, COD) but am thinking of getting either a Wii U or an Xbox One, with some of those console exclusives being absolutely amazing as well (Super Mario World 3D), X, Forza 5, Titanfall)

Never really been a fan of Zelda and I mostly didn't like most of the Wii's library, but Super Mario Galaxy was one of my favourite games of recent years and I'm totally against the Kinect and don't care much for XBones TV stuff.

Which one would you guys advise on getting? I've posted on all the other console boards as well to get their feedback

Wii U. Nintendo consoles usually compliment any PS, Xbox, or PC
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it