Buy a Wii U or an XBox One?

#21sjc1279Posted 1/19/2014 2:17:56 AM
milky_stainz posted...
Thanks everybody, decided on the way of the Wii U after feedback from everyone :D

You should wait until nintendo show next nintendo direct video. We don't know what decision they are going to make about wii u's future after all this bad news about wii u.
---
PS4 upgrade to 1TB
Xbox One Day One Edition 500GB
#22milky_stainz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 3:02:20 AM
sjc1279 posted...
milky_stainz posted...
Thanks everybody, decided on the way of the Wii U after feedback from everyone :D

You should wait until nintendo show next nintendo direct video. We don't know what decision they are going to make about wii u's future after all this bad news about wii u.

Regarding the cut in projected sales figures? What kind of effect do you thinkk it'll have on the future of the Wii? 2014 seems to have a few big exclusives like Bayonetta and that DK game coming out for it....
#23GeminiX7Posted 1/19/2014 3:46:21 AM
As someone who has a WiiU... get a 3DS first if you don't have one. Even if you don't like portable gaming(I use my 3DS almost exclusively at home) it's definitely the better of the two Nintendo systems on the market with a MUCH wider variety of games. Don't get me wrong, I dont regret my WiiU purchase in the least, but it truly is lacking in some areas. Also, third party support is next to none and even Nintendo themselves are kinda dragging thier feet when it comes to supporting the console. Look at the list of announced games for the next year. I hope you like at least one of those 6 or so games, because its pretty much all you can actually expect to come out on the system.

That said, if you really are deadset on one of the two, I'd say get the WiiU. Since you have a PS4, third party titles are going to have alot of overlap between the X1 and PS4. Also, WiiU has free online play(which, to be fair is quite dead in the water outside of Monster Hunter) so you won't have to juggle two subscriptions every month.

At the end of the day though, you might want to just look at the exclusives for both systems(announced for the future I mean.)
---
3DS FC: 0748-3100-6541
PSN: GeminiX7
#24nizam216Posted 1/19/2014 4:04:09 AM
This is a joke topic right?
#25NejiHyuga900Posted 1/19/2014 10:26:01 AM
If you already have a PlayStation 4, get a Wii U. There's no need to get two 8th generation consoles with similar hardware and software. Use PlayStation 4 or Xbox One for about anything in general as a primary and a Wii U for exclusives as a secondary.

While Nintendo's home consoles don't do well as a primary these days, their home consoles are excellent as a secondary.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#26Laylow12Posted 1/19/2014 10:29:48 AM
The Wii-U has more games in 1080p and Nintendo first party games blow titanfall out of the water. Bayonetta 2 will be exclusive, in short the Wii-U is a much better choice with no expensive online fees like the XBOX ONE.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#27scorpio manPosted 1/19/2014 10:31:05 AM
OUberLord posted...
If you already have a PS4 I'd say WiiU. You'll get more exclusives that way, given the large overlap between the XB1 and PS4.

Oh really? Walks down the Wii U isle at Best Buy....
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#28scorpio manPosted 1/19/2014 10:32:59 AM
milky_stainz posted...
sjc1279 posted...
milky_stainz posted...

Regarding the cut in projected sales figures? What kind of effect do you thinkk it'll have on the future of the Wii? 2014 seems to have a few big exclusives like Bayonetta and that DK game coming out for it....

Oh really? Whats the release date on these games...oh wait everything is TBA
---
#29scorpio manPosted 1/19/2014 10:33:35 AM
Laylow12 posted...
The Wii-U has more games in 1080p and Nintendo first party games blow titanfall out of the water. Bayonetta 2 will be exclusive, in short the Wii-U is a much better choice with no expensive online fees like the XBOX ONE.

Complete and utter trolling ^^^
---
#30Mindwipe77Posted 1/19/2014 10:45:47 AM
wii u, super mario 3d world is better than any x1 or ps4 game out atm
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U