Buy a Wii U or an XBox One?

#31EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 1/19/2014 11:04:16 AM
The only Nintendo system right now that's without a doubt worth it is the 3DS.

The Wii U's future is in question as far as how long Nintendo will heavily support it. I see support dropping off big time after Nintendo releases the final hopes (Smash, Zelda, and Mario Kart 8), but I'm not too optimistic about Wii U support after that. I'd probably choose the XBO honestly even though I do own a Wii U. Love the system but it's easy to see Nintendo dropped the ball.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLiBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
NP: Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Pokemon X, BF4, Resogun
#32LEGEND_725Posted 1/19/2014 11:21:06 AM
Sell the PS3.5 it literally offers NOTHING unique, it is basically just a poverty version of a computer. PC for single player games/MMO, RTS. Xbox One for multiplayer (dedicated servers) and as the entertainment system in the living room (apps, tv, etc). Wii U for the unique exclusives and party games.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#33TurbokkPosted 1/21/2014 3:10:38 AM
Xfma100 posted...
OUberLord posted...
If you already have a PS4 I'd say WiiU. You'll get more exclusives that way, given the large overlap between the XB1 and PS4.

This.

Also TC, which exclusives would you rather play?

Xbox One has Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Titanfall, Halo, etc.

Wii U has Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Super Mario 3D World, Smash Bros, etc.

It really depends on what exclusives interest you more.

The bold part is wrong.
#34FistersaurusPosted 1/21/2014 4:39:33 AM
Turbokk posted...
Xfma100 posted...
OUberLord posted...
If you already have a PS4 I'd say WiiU. You'll get more exclusives that way, given the large overlap between the XB1 and PS4.

This.

Also TC, which exclusives would you rather play?

Xbox One has Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Titanfall, Halo, etc.

Wii U has Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Super Mario 3D World, Smash Bros, etc.

It really depends on what exclusives interest you more.

The bold part is wrong.

Don't worry. It's not a big deal. Trust me.

Microsoft exclusive. Technically right. But in light of this topic. PS4 and Wii U aren't getting it so might as well put it in the Xbone category since he never mention a PC or last gen consoles.
#35Tomar-RePosted 1/21/2014 5:14:51 AM
lunchboxattack posted...
ps4 sucks, don't buy an xbox one because your a playstation fan boy

lol.
---
PSN: Deathless600 XBL: Spectralnaut
3DS: 5026 4501 0564 Steam: Dirtbag Daryl