Xbox One is the best console ever made.

#1WeirdShroomPosted 1/19/2014 12:27:02 AM
How can you argue with this? Sure, it has some growing pains with sales as any do...but it's now leading sales in the only land that matters(MERICA!).

It has the games.

It has the multitasking.

It has the voice commands you didn't know you even wanted until you try them.

It has the games.

It has the undying spirit that will propel it to the top.

Sure, you can pick the other guys that claim they love you but give you nothing. Give you the same features they told you to hate Xbox for having. Go ahead and be one of those...but we're all too smart for your kind.

Xbox One does what Playstation 4got.

Quit being a sucker and jump into a new generation of entertainment, forget that generation of lies, politicking and embellishment that Sony offers.

Resistance is futile. Ponies, back to the stable. We've already won, you're just not smart enough to know it yet.
---
GT: BxB402 - "Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back!"
#2singhellotakuPosted 1/19/2014 1:23:39 AM
such a stupid topic...read the sig
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#3Spetsnaz420Posted 1/19/2014 1:26:11 AM
I don't know why someone would out themselves in such an obvious way
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#4WeirdShroom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 1:34:17 AM
What does my Ghotsbusters quote have to do with anything?

and how am I outing myself? I dominantly love vag. I'm not out or in, off to the side with the rest of us red blooded american men who love the ladies.

You guy are just looking for poor excuses to discredit my obvious declaration of dominance. What, can't handle it?
---
GT: BxB402 - "Death is but a door, time is but a window. I'll be back!"
#5LEGEND_725Posted 1/19/2014 2:22:02 AM
WeirdShroom posted...

and how am I outing myself? I dominantly love vag. I'm not out or in, off to the side with the rest of us red blooded american men who love the ladies.

You guy are just looking for poor excuses to discredit my obvious declaration of dominance. What, can't handle it?

This.. Sony trolls gettin more and more desperate
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#6aray48Posted 1/19/2014 2:28:39 AM
WeirdShroom posted...

"What, can't handle it?"

Confirming you wanted attention and wanted to stir up an argument with PS4 fans.

0/10
#7crazyman32Posted 1/19/2014 2:45:48 AM
aray48 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

"What, can't handle it?"

Confirming you wanted attention and wanted to stir up an argument with PS4 fans.

0/10

Agreed 0/10.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
#8ExxexPosted 1/19/2014 3:05:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9CaIiber345Posted 1/19/2014 3:10:58 AM
Playstation 2 and Super Nintendo would like to have a word with you...
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 2
#10Superman070776Posted 1/19/2014 3:12:21 AM
aray48 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

"What, can't handle it?"

0/10

If the PS4 fans were in the PS4 forums, they wouldn't be upset.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid