Xbox One is the best console ever made.

#21Goregasm17Posted 1/19/2014 3:50:40 AM
Skittler1987 posted...
$400-600 for two handful of titles? No thanks. I'll wait a few years. The same thing is said about each new console. It's supposedly the best. The 360 & PS3 never even really impressed me that much. And I'm not worried about graphical capability or if my console has voice, motion controls... Nothing it has is worth spending that much money on a console. It better have a gold plated assh()le with diamonds in it.

If it had one, I'm sure it would be gold plated and have diamonds in it. However, nothing to do with an ass exists with the One. I hear the PS4 has many poop holes though, so you may be able to find Walmart quality diamonds in its fools gold arse.
#22RaRitsujunPosted 1/19/2014 4:53:20 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
Worst troll on gamefaqs.

/flopic

---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#23SaffronGhostPosted 1/19/2014 4:59:10 AM
"We've" already won? Kids today are disgusting.
---
Millions of people playing a free game does not make said game popular - AhnoldDood, arguing that Angry Birds "isn't popular at all".
#24MasterLink2012Posted 1/19/2014 5:12:30 AM
''It has the games''
Like what? I don't see any good games that make me want to buy that thing.
I hate shooters
I hate race games
And the only Platform game on there is that draw game (Forgot the name... But it was something about a boy who wants to rescue his brother).

But don't get me wrong. The XBONE isn't the only system that has no good games for me as of now:
The PS4 is lacking as well.
#25Mojoseph_47Posted 1/19/2014 5:22:45 AM
You people are funny. I'll translate what I've read.

" My opinions are facts. If you don't agree, something is wrong with you, because obviously everyone should have the same taste in consoles as me."

I really don't know why I waste my time on this website.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness." - Emo Philips
#26Rome218Posted 1/19/2014 5:24:52 AM
I think the PS4 and Xbox One has a lot to prove. I loved last gen, and so far with my Xbox One, I am excited to see how things are going, looking forward.

Just getting the system, I already see some disappointments. The long loading time would be acceptable if they had a larger HDD. Last gen, any time I needed to make room, I could delete a game and put a new one in and install it.

I understand games are larger, that is why it was very nearsighted for MS and Sony to have 500 mb. I know with Sony, one could purchase their own HDD and replace it, but I would not want to do that either.

I am going to have to guess that MS will be having an external HDD we will have to pay for, which may look like crap in a living room. It's not enough that the console itself is large, and I have a kinect? Now I am thinking about the future, and how there will most likely be an external harddrive. That is not very acceptable to me.

The controller is great, the interface is great, it lacks some features from Xbox 360 that I hope will be implemented. For example, recently played and voice messages.

Because of the lack of voice messages, I had to buy a wireless keyboard. A tip: If you get a wireless keyboard, it's not as simple as plug and play like a computer. I thought it did not work with wireless keyboards. I unplugged the console and it works now. I think all you really have to do is hard reset it(hold the button down.)
#27BarneyBoscoPosted 1/19/2014 5:34:58 AM
TC and the people supporting the TC makes real XBOX1 fans look bad. TC actually makes sentient life look bad. I heard roads make awesome playgrounds.
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg
#28xacebopPosted 1/19/2014 5:42:05 AM
Terrible thread.

Would not recommend
#29MetroidFan9999Posted 1/19/2014 5:52:31 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
What does my Ghotsbusters quote have to do with anything?

and how am I outing myself? I dominantly love vag. I'm not out or in, off to the side with the rest of us red blooded american men who love the ladies.

You guy are just looking for poor excuses to discredit my obvious declaration of dominance. What, can't handle it?

This.. Sony trolls gettin more and more desperate

*reads topic*
*shakes head*

I'm wondering if you guys really know what desperation is.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#30Mr_DelcroixPosted 1/19/2014 5:55:19 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
How can you argue with this? Sure, it has some growing pains with sales as any do...but it's now leading sales in the only land that matters(MERICA!).

It has the games.

It has the multitasking.

It has the voice commands you didn't know you even wanted until you try them.

It has the games.

It has the undying spirit that will propel it to the top.

Sure, you can pick the other guys that claim they love you but give you nothing. Give you the same features they told you to hate Xbox for having. Go ahead and be one of those...but we're all too smart for your kind.

Xbox One does what Playstation 4got.

Quit being a sucker and jump into a new generation of entertainment, forget that generation of lies, politicking and embellishment that Sony offers.

Resistance is futile. Ponies, back to the stable. We've already won, you're just not smart enough to know it yet.

The shills are out in force this morning.
---
What in the hell is losing Karma going to do to make me be nice? Blunt my e-dingle? Oh my, what a travesty.