XBL Party System Is Broken

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBL Party System Is Broken
2 years ago#11
KID VID posted...
One thing I would like that even the 360 doesn't have is a SENT MESSAGES page. Sometimes I'll get a message from a friend a couple days later after I already replied to one of theirs. I want to see what I originally replied with.

They should really be stored as a conversation. It makes absolutely no sense that they're not.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
2 years ago#12
One of the main reasons I originally returned my X1. I hated the UI because it's a step back from the 360. No recent players list, broken party chat, can't send voice messages, etc. the ps4 UI is currently better.
2 years ago#13
I just hate having to minimise a game for a loading screen just to look at achievements, online friends, messages etc.. It just isn't seamless, it was on 360.
---
_,-' Dance to the decadence dance '-,_
2 years ago#14
Foxx3k posted...
No battery warning for controller
No way to send voice messages
No hard disc organization tool

This isn't UI.
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
2 years ago#15
Superman070776 posted...
TPZmikez posted...
No one else feels the same?

I might when my friends change over, but so far, I have the 360 running through my X1, and I have a chat party going on the old console while I play X1 games, or I am in game chat.

They recommend not running consoles through the x1.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
2 years ago#16
Yeah it has plenty of issues that need working out. Hope the next update remedies it.

And to answer your sig, yeah you know me!
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
2 years ago#17
I agree OP. The old party system wasn't broken, why fix it.
---
Armpits!
2 years ago#18
They said the next major xbox update will focus on a lot of the social xbox issues to make it better
2 years ago#19
Foxx3k posted...
The party system, much like the rest of the UI, is a massive step back from the Xbox 360.

I agree. The first day I got it I almost brought it back.

It feels less social now. People I have gamed with that are cool, it does not notify me when they're on line. On 360, if I saw someone I usually play with, and they pop on line I send them a party invite.
No recently played with, either. Adding friends is a hassle now.

They had everything perfect with the 360. Oh yeah, no sending voice messages. It makes me wonder WTF they were thinking.

Also, like the one guy said, at the moment most of my friends are still on 360 anyway, but still. I'd like to make more xbox one friends. On 360 I am used to hanging out in large parties.
---
http://kotaku.com/5938996/the-worst-internet-trolls-might-be-mentally-ill
2 years ago#20
Rome218 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
The party system, much like the rest of the UI, is a massive step back from the Xbox 360.

It feels less social now. People I have gamed with that are cool, it does not notify me when they're on line. On 360, if I saw someone I usually play with, and they pop on line I send them a party invite.
No recently played with, either. Adding friends is a hassle now.

Exactly! It was nice to know my friends just got on when I was playing a game. Now? You have to open up the friends app to see. It just isn't as seamless as before.
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 45
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. XBL Party System Is Broken

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived