Has anybody seen this Titanfall video ? Now I'm truey pumped !

#31scorpio manPosted 1/19/2014 9:32:41 AM
daniel79 posted...
ill-thoughts posted...
it looks like 90% of the time, youll be hiding from Mechs, that's not really my idea of fun. the only way id check this game out is if theres some sort of Last Man Standing mode.

and why the heck wouldn't they give this game a singleplayer mode????? I can think of a few basic themes for single player that would be Great.

It's an easy way for Microsoft to hock that god awful Live service of theirs.

Just look at Halo 4. If that wasn't shoving Gold down your throat then I don't know what is. Why on earth would they want you to play single player for free when you could be paying for multiplayer?

It's all a bloody ruse, Microsoft, EA, the lot.

Scumbags.

Another troll to add to the ignore list, thanks
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#32MetroidFan9999Posted 1/19/2014 9:32:47 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
Yeah, the A.I in an alpha build of a game is pretty terrible. Should cancel my preorder as well.

If you're expecting the AI to improve before release then yeah, you should probably cancel your pre order since respawn has outright said that the bad AI is intentionally to make bad players feel good.

...really? They intended for this?

How simply stupid, so sick of developers doing crap to make gamers feel good like this, what happened to strategy and tactically beating your opponent to "feel" good? Now gold stars are given to people that friggin log in, it seems.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#33Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 9:34:56 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
Yeah, the A.I in an alpha build of a game is pretty terrible. Should cancel my preorder as well.

If you're expecting the AI to improve before release then yeah, you should probably cancel your pre order since respawn has outright said that the bad AI is intentionally to make bad players feel good.

How simply stupid, so sick of developers doing crap to make gamers feel good like this, what happened to strategy and tactically beating your opponent to "feel" good? Now gold stars are given to people that friggin log in, it seems.

Ever play a MOBA?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#34MetroidFan9999Posted 1/19/2014 9:37:56 AM
Foxx3k posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
CyberneticRat posted...

Ever play a MOBA?

...what does the RTS genre have anything to do with TF?
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#35xnoelzPosted 1/19/2014 9:42:33 AM
Tactical AI
---
"...Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
#36Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 9:45:54 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
CyberneticRat posted...

Ever play a MOBA?

...what does the RTS genre have anything to do with TF?

... the use of weak unintelligent AI combatants.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#37LEGEND_725Posted 1/19/2014 10:31:37 AM
The ignorance in this topic about the bots is making me LOL
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#38TwinmoldPosted 1/19/2014 10:32:06 AM
ITT: Ponies pine for Titanfall.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#39demundoPosted 1/19/2014 11:11:26 AM
8 bots is 200 xp total. ONE human player is 500. Not really a problem.
#40Superman070776Posted 1/19/2014 11:20:13 AM
demundo posted...
8 bots is 200 xp total. ONE human player is 500. Not really a problem.

---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid