Has anybody seen this Titanfall video ? Now I'm truey pumped !

#51UpgrayedddPosted 1/19/2014 1:25:16 PM
Pre-order cancelled.
#52Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/19/2014 1:27:26 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Superman070776 posted...
demundo posted...
8 bots is 200 xp total. ONE human player is 500. Not really a problem.

Can we just chain quote this everytime someone starts spewing crap about bots??

if you care more about your stupid score more than the actual quality of the A.I. sure...

besides the A.I.(I literally cringed at 1:45) the game looks fantastic
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#53Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 1:27:52 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
Foxx3k posted...

They're not really intended to be a challenge. They're intended to make the pilots and titans feel like elite soldiers on a bigger battlefield.

You may not realise it, but you just agreed with my point.

You may not realize it, but you're making a critical assumption that challenge is the sole component of fun.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#54iSkadooshPosted 1/19/2014 1:42:29 PM(edited)
Superman070776 posted...

Doesn't have to. This is the game Respawn made. If you don't want it, pass on it. I am sure there will be enough sales that you passing on it would go unnoticed.

I am passing on it as I already stated. If I'm going to go unnoticed why are you so bothered about me not buying the game, even to the point of denying that I ever had a preorder?
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#55iSkadooshPosted 1/19/2014 1:43:09 PM
Foxx3k posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
Foxx3k posted...

They're not really intended to be a challenge. They're intended to make the pilots and titans feel like elite soldiers on a bigger battlefield.

You may not realise it, but you just agreed with my point.

You may not realize it, but you're making a critical assumption that challenge is the sole component of fun.

In a competitive FPS it's pretty important.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#561Phire1Posted 1/19/2014 1:58:17 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
1:44 is the exact reason I cancelled my preorder. All those bots and they couldn't even hit him, and this will be 75% of the units you will encounter lol.

Yet another drone who doesn't understand alpha testing.
They will get feedback regarding the AI and there's a good possibility it'll be changed. That's why you alpha/beta test.
#57Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 1:59:18 PM
1Phire1 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
1:44 is the exact reason I cancelled my preorder. All those bots and they couldn't even hit him, and this will be 75% of the units you will encounter lol.

They will get feedback regarding the AI and there's a good possibility it'll be changed. That's why you alpha/beta test.

This alpha test is for server testing.

If they cared what we thought of gameplay, I doubt they'd be using what I suspect is a seven or eight month old build.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#58xHuckleberryPosted 1/19/2014 1:59:45 PM
1Phire1 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

Whats funny is you think Alpha tests are still made for gameplay changes.

Chea-right.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#591Phire1Posted 1/19/2014 2:05:24 PM
Ramping up the difficulty of the AI is NOT a "game play change". Christ, you people.
#60iSkadooshPosted 1/19/2014 2:13:31 PM
1Phire1 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

Did you seriously just call me a drone while defending a video game? lmao. Respawn have already stated that this is intentional, so it won't be changing unless they pull a famous microsoft 180.
---