Has anybody seen this Titanfall video ? Now I'm truey pumped !

#61BrownGottiPosted 1/19/2014 1:20:20 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
1Phire1 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
1:44 is the exact reason I cancelled my preorder. All those bots and they couldn't even hit him, and this will be 75% of the units you will encounter lol.

Yet another drone who doesn't understand alpha testing.
They will get feedback regarding the AI and there's a good possibility it'll be changed. That's why you alpha/beta test.

Did you seriously just call me a drone while defending a video game? lmao. Respawn have already stated that this is intentional, so it won't be changing unless they pull a famous microsoft 180.

The bots are fine. They are more background and add to the excitement of the game. They can kill you, but they require less shots to kill than pilots. In the end, if you just try to go after bots it's impossible because they are spread across the map and eventually you will run into a pilot or a Titan. Once titans show up, you forget about the bots.
#62iSkadooshPosted 1/19/2014 1:31:18 PM
BrownGotti posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
1Phire1 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
1:44 is the exact reason I cancelled my preorder. All those bots and they couldn't even hit him, and this will be 75% of the units you will encounter lol.

They will get feedback regarding the AI and there's a good possibility it'll be changed. That's why you alpha/beta test.

Did you seriously just call me a drone while defending a video game? lmao. Respawn have already stated that this is intentional, so it won't be changing unless they pull a famous microsoft 180.

The bots are fine. They are more background and add to the excitement of the game. They can kill you, but they require less shots to kill than pilots. In the end, if you just try to go after bots it's impossible because they are spread across the map and eventually you will run into a pilot or a Titan. Once titans show up, you forget about the bots.

Congratulations. You are the first member of the defense force to bring any logic to this discussion. It doesn't change my opinion of the game but I still salute you for saying something other than HURR DURR ITS IN ALPHA or HERP DERP THEY ONLY GIVE A LITTLE XP.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#63yutterhPosted 1/19/2014 2:05:43 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
BrownGotti posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
1Phire1 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...

Congratulations. You are the first member of the defense force to bring any logic to this discussion. It doesn't change my opinion of the game but I still salute you for saying something other than HURR DURR ITS IN ALPHA or HERP DERP THEY ONLY GIVE A LITTLE XP.

Also imagine this. You see a enemy pilot and you get in a shootout. You get the upper hand and are about to finish him off. He turns tail and runs jumping through a building window. You chase after him and after you get out of the building. You follow him as he jumps up a building onto a roof and through another building window.

As you jump through the window your greeted with 5 a.I. and the dude you were chasing. You shoot at the group as you retreat through the window. As you jump out you see a enemy Titan right next to you coming at you. You turn around toss a grenade in the window and jump through the streets escaping the titan.

Just to be cut off by two enemy players and when it all looks hopeless some air followed by another player come at the 2 enemy pilots and you see a group of rickets fly passed you and hit the enemy Titan. You look up and see your own Titan followed by 5 ai. As the battle erupts you jump your way to a roof and flank the enemy titan. You jump on its back and take it down. You call in your own titan and get in.

Your rival pilot you were chasing shows up in his own titan, ad he flanks your fellow titan with a deadly melee strike. As the battle continues at your feet, you and your rival charge each other. As the battle gets heard you do the finishing blow and rip your rival out of his Titan as the enemy retreats. You chase the remaining enemies To their drop ship and fire everything you have killing two more pilots before they escape.
---
Ker blam
Yolo
#64leatheljPosted 1/19/2014 2:33:10 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
Superman070776 posted...

Doesn't have to. This is the game Respawn made. If you don't want it, pass on it. I am sure there will be enough sales that you passing on it would go unnoticed.

I am passing on it as I already stated. If I'm going to go unnoticed why are you so bothered about me not buying the game, even to the point of denying that I ever had a preorder?

Good for we will put you in the bag with the other haters we understand you don't like we get it can you please leave now
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#65teeebzPosted 1/19/2014 2:36:48 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
Superman070776 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Superman070776 posted...
demundo posted...
8 bots is 200 xp total. ONE human player is 500. Not really a problem.

Can we just chain quote this everytime someone starts spewing crap about bots??

Yes, it should be repeated over and over.

Still wouldn't make it relevant in a discussion about how boring the AI is to fight.

Think about all the games you've played and how easy the AI was in general. Most games, the AI is far too easy. The only difference is, now there a human players in the mix for a real challenge.

And I think people automatically attacked you because from your history, you give off the impression of another Xbox hater who only posts when there's something negative to say,etc.

I actually would prefer if the AI gave you like...10 points instead though.

Regardless, to me, the game still looks incredibly fun, and in reality, that's all that matters for me, and whoever else plans to buy it.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83