Early hype for march madness

#1darealest47Posted 1/19/2014 7:22:01 AM
Titanfall
Metal Gear Solid V
Even though it's not next gen Dark Souls II is my most anticipated game this year

Also, if you own a ps4 there's second son to look forward to.
March is going to kick serious ass folks
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#2rildomeinPosted 1/19/2014 7:28:45 AM
People might be thinking you're talking about Baskeball, lol. And you can only assume how many people care about sports on this board.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#3LapanuiPosted 1/19/2014 7:32:44 AM
In March, I would like to get:

Dark Souls II
Titanfall
MGS V:
Atelier Escha & Logy
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

I am definitely getting Titanfall and FFX/X-2 HD. The others might have to wait a little longer. I don't think their are any solid releases in April that I know of or that I want. I will get Dark Souls II then.

I will probably get MGS V in April though... Wish I had more time to play all of these games.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#4bessy67Posted 1/19/2014 7:34:15 AM(edited)
rildomein posted...
People might be thinking you're talking about Baskeball, lol. And you can only assume how many people care about sports on this board.

I care about sports...

Although my team (Marquette) will be lucky to get into the NIT this year.

On topic I'll be getting Titanfall but I think I'll hold off on MGSV. Everything I've read seems to show that Ground Zeroes is just Kojima charging $40 for a short prologue to Phantom Pain.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5darealest47(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 7:33:56 AM
rildomein posted...

That too, I love basketball lol
I haven't been excited for the month of March in years, it's like November is coming early
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#6skermacPosted 1/19/2014 7:36:34 AM
Entered this thread thinking I would see a new basketball game titled March Madness. Disappointed.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive