Early hype for march madness

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Early hype for march madness
2 years ago#1
Titanfall
Metal Gear Solid V
Even though it's not next gen Dark Souls II is my most anticipated game this year

Also, if you own a ps4 there's second son to look forward to.
March is going to kick serious ass folks
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
2 years ago#2
People might be thinking you're talking about Baskeball, lol. And you can only assume how many people care about sports on this board.
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
2 years ago#3
In March, I would like to get:

Dark Souls II
Titanfall
MGS V:
Atelier Escha & Logy
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

I am definitely getting Titanfall and FFX/X-2 HD. The others might have to wait a little longer. I don't think their are any solid releases in April that I know of or that I want. I will get Dark Souls II then.

I will probably get MGS V in April though... Wish I had more time to play all of these games.
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
2 years ago#4
rildomein posted...
People might be thinking you're talking about Baskeball, lol. And you can only assume how many people care about sports on this board.

I care about sports...

Although my team (Marquette) will be lucky to get into the NIT this year.

On topic I'll be getting Titanfall but I think I'll hold off on MGSV. Everything I've read seems to show that Ground Zeroes is just Kojima charging $40 for a short prologue to Phantom Pain.
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#5
rildomein posted...

That too, I love basketball lol
I haven't been excited for the month of March in years, it's like November is coming early
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
2 years ago#6
Entered this thread thinking I would see a new basketball game titled March Madness. Disappointed.
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Early hype for march madness

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived