If Titanfall is what Xboners are most excited about, we are in dark times indeed

#11demundoPosted 1/19/2014 10:54:55 AM
TC why did you say we? I game, you whine. Not in the same boat.
#12LEGEND_725Posted 1/19/2014 10:55:33 AM
Foxx3k posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I'm sure to a low skilled capped player like you, you will probably be play the game and do average to poor then get mad and go back to "cinematic revolutionary" games like Uncharted and TLOU.

However to higher skill capped players who are able to grasp the meta we look at Titanfall and see awesome potential for tons of strategic ways to outsmart the other player. I can just imagine playing a game type like capture the flag but having a hundred different ways to approach the base or getting shot at from a bad player then pulling off some crazy wall run 180 and kill them.

OP will probably just see "shoot die shoot die" because he lacks the skill to grasp strategy or gameplay mechanics.

I don't think Titanfall will have a large skill ceiling.

Neat thanks for sharing I'll file it under the important comments section random Gamefaqs poster.

Just kidding... But
Did you think Black Ops 2 did? Because I commonly heard that about Blops 2 yet none of those players saying that were in Masters division.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#13LEGEND_725Posted 1/19/2014 10:56:42 AM
QueezZeenart posted...
Foxx3k posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I'm sure to a low skilled capped player like you, you will probably be play the game and do average to poor then get mad and go back to "cinematic revolutionary" games like Uncharted and TLOU.

However to higher skill capped players who are able to grasp the meta we look at Titanfall and see awesome potential for tons of strategic ways to outsmart the other player. I can just imagine playing a game type like capture the flag but having a hundred different ways to approach the base or getting shot at from a bad player then pulling off some crazy wall run 180 and kill them.

OP will probably just see "shoot die shoot die" because he lacks the skill to grasp strategy or gameplay mechanics.

The majority of "players" on the field are bots. It can't possibly have a decent skill ceiling.

Lol another troll who does not know anything about the bots in Titanfall. Yeah LoL has no skill ceiling either.. the majority of "players" are bots.

LOL (no pun intended)
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#14Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 11:06:16 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Neat thanks for sharing I'll file it under the important comments section random Gamefaqs poster.

Just kidding... But
Did you think Black Ops 2 did? Because I commonly heard that about Blops 2 yet none of those players saying that were in Masters division.

I think that performance in Call of Duty is primarily dependent on network connection. The importance of network equalizes a great deal of weapon handling and aiming. Map knowledge and spawn knowledge is important, though, and if a team can manipulate and lock down spawns then nothing else matters.

I don't think Black Ops 2 requires a great deal of skill when it comes to aiming and firing and weapon handling.

But, anyway, I think that Titanfall is going to have a weird (and "low") skill ceiling because of the Titans.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#15SALTandBURN67Posted 1/19/2014 11:25:55 AM
The funniest thing is that most of these users who post this mindless non-sense are Legends which means they are probably 30 year old men who have nothing better to do then hate a console which they choose not to play.
#16Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 11:28:25 AM
SALTandBURN67 posted...
The funniest thing is that most of these users who post this mindless non-sense are Legends which means they are probably 30 year old men who have nothing better to do then hate a console which they choose not to play.

Some people enjoy their hobbies. For some people those hobbies are video games. It's cool if you're still in that youthful "hobbies are for losers" phase, but, you know, some people grow out of that.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#17SALTandBURN67Posted 1/19/2014 11:33:47 AM
Foxx3k posted...
SALTandBURN67 posted...

Some people enjoy their hobbies. For some people those hobbies are video games. It's cool if you're still in that youthful "hobbies are for losers" phase, but, you know, some people grow out of that.

I don't mind if gaming is a hobby. Why does this loser feel the need to come here and bash a video game console though? I mean chatting about games is one thing but spending your time trolling boards and trying to get a rise out of people is childish.
#18Mindwipe77Posted 1/19/2014 11:40:57 AM
I said it before, and i'll say it again...the game is being hyped through the roof simply because its an xbox exclusive and xbots want to feel superior. The game isn't going to live up to this holy grail status alot of xbots are making it out to be, and then they will try to make themselves feel better by attacking Infamous in the same month..mark my words you will see countless TF>Infamous topics in march, im not even a fortune teller and i know this will happen, thats how predictable xbots are
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#19krystylaPosted 1/19/2014 11:56:18 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
I said it before, and i'll say it again...the game is being hyped through the roof simply because its an xbox exclusive and xbots want to feel superior. The game isn't going to live up to this holy grail status alot of xbots are making it out to be, and then they will try to make themselves feel better by attacking Infamous in the same month..mark my words you will see countless TF>Infamous topics in march, im not even a fortune teller and i know this will happen, thats how predictable xbots are

It's hyped because many notable gaming columnists happen to have played it and are saying it is amazing.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#20Shik_stickPosted 1/19/2014 12:11:31 PM
seriously TC, shut up.

Im a Sony guy and im sick of seeing all this crap about Titanfall from Sony and MS people. Either you like it or not, if not move along. I personally have no interest in it but seeing topics like this just annoys me.

We can go on for days over the merrits of the game, the player count, AI,the resemblance to COD, the "exclusivity", the handling of it by EA or whatever else...but by doing this TC, all you are achieving is giving people more ammo to use in this stupid "my game is better than yours" war.

The game looks like it can be fun and will be a huge seller. More than that it will be a starting point for a new type of game i think and i hope everyone here who plans on getting it, enjoys the hell out of.

Thats why we are gamers yeah? To enjoy games?
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!