If Titanfall is what Xboners are most excited about, we are in dark times indeed

#21DojoMaxPosted 1/19/2014 11:15:33 AM
GRU_Commander posted...
chrish909 posted...
What other console shooters have no singleplayer?

EVE DUST 514 (free)
Q3A on DC
UT3 PS3/360 (PS3 got this game first) It has a "campaign" but its just matches set to a few cutscenes.
MAG
SOCOM: Confrontation
UC3 MP Standalone DL (free)
Planetside 2 (PS4-Free)
I'm sure they will port CoD online to consoles in china

Why name all PlayStation games? And why list UC3?
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#22JiZamezPosted 1/19/2014 11:31:04 AM
CapnStanky posted...
LOL another Sony fanboy thread seeking reassurance. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laugh all you want, you can't hide the tears and the hurt that's going on inside of your tiny, 9 year old body.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/MapleStory
#23Juzten76Posted 1/19/2014 11:37:37 AM
QueezZeenart posted...
The majority of "players" on the field are bots. It can't possibly have a decent skill ceiling.

One of the biggest problems with gamefaqs is the amount of people like this who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, yet still feel the need to post whatever thought they manage to blow out of their ass.
#24QueezZeenartPosted 1/19/2014 11:45:35 AM
Juzten76 posted...
QueezZeenart posted...
The majority of "players" on the field are bots. It can't possibly have a decent skill ceiling.

One of the biggest problems with gamefaqs is the amount of people like this who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, yet still feel the need to post whatever thought they manage to blow out of their ass.

There are more AIs on the playing field than human controlled characters. How am I wrong about that? Oh, right, I'm not. 6v6 LOL
#25GRU_CommanderPosted 1/19/2014 11:50:48 AM
Marqmax posted...
GRU_Commander posted...
chrish909 posted...
What other console shooters have no singleplayer?

EVE DUST 514 (free)
Q3A on DC
UT3 PS3/360 (PS3 got this game first) It has a "campaign" but its just matches set to a few cutscenes.
MAG
SOCOM: Confrontation
UC3 MP Standalone DL (free)
Planetside 2 (PS4-Free)
I'm sure they will port CoD online to consoles in china

Why name all PlayStation games? And why list UC3?

I didn't name all Playstation game. and I never played UC3 nor finished UC2, but you can DL the MP for UC3 for free, so it fits with chrish909s question.

Those were the most recent ones off the top of my head.

Chromehounds (360)is really a MP only game but it did come with a weak WEAK campaign that was more of a tutorial.
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#26GRU_CommanderPosted 1/19/2014 11:54:59 AM
QueezZeenart posted...
Juzten76 posted...
QueezZeenart posted...

There are more AIs on the playing field than human controlled characters. How am I wrong about that? Oh, right, I'm not. 6v6 LOL

What does bots have to due with this imaginative "skill" ceiling? All console FPS are alittle gimped, no real precision with sticks (don't hate, just stating facts). The only real skill is players trying to trick the other player by coming from another direction or stop the push. The bots are just fodder it seems and keeps players on the move, thats my opinion, the game isn't out yet.
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#27yutterhPosted 1/19/2014 12:03:53 PM
QueezZeenart posted...
Juzten76 posted...
QueezZeenart posted...

Your wrong for saying bots lower the skill ceiling. I honestly feel titanfall will be the next halo. The skill ceiling will be much higher then everyone thinks. MLG will have a new main game. The potential I see is amazing. I could be wrong though and it can come crashing down. Until then I have very high hopes. Oh and I only own a ps4.
---
Ker blam
Yolo
#28Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 12:10:57 PM
yutterh posted...
QueezZeenart posted...
Juzten76 posted...
QueezZeenart posted...

Your wrong for saying bots lower the skill ceiling. I honestly feel titanfall will be the next halo. The skill ceiling will be much higher then everyone thinks. MLG will have a new main game. The potential I see is amazing. I could be wrong though and it can come crashing down. Until then I have very high hopes. Oh and I only own a ps4.

I have a hard time imagining Titanfall being played competitively.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#29UpgrayedddPosted 1/19/2014 12:19:56 PM
These are dark times... for bots.
#30Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/19/2014 12:22:06 PM
I had a seizure once. I can proudly say I didn't soil myself...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."