If Titanfall is what Xboners are most excited about, we are in dark times indeed

#61LEGEND_725Posted 1/19/2014 4:02:47 PM
EliteGuard99 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
I'm sure to a low skilled capped player like you, you will probably be play the game and do average to poor then get mad and go back to "cinematic revolutionary" games like Uncharted and TLOU.

However to higher skill capped players who are able to grasp the meta we look at Titanfall and see awesome potential for tons of strategic ways to outsmart the other player. I can just imagine playing a game type like capture the flag but having a hundred different ways to approach the base or getting shot at from a bad player then pulling off some crazy wall run 180 and kill them.

OP will probably just see "shoot die shoot die" because he lacks the skill to grasp strategy or gameplay mechanics.

I don't think Titanfall will have a large skill ceiling.

Neat thanks for sharing I'll file it under the important comments section random Gamefaqs poster.

Just kidding... But
Did you think Black Ops 2 did? Because I commonly heard that about Blops 2 yet none of those players saying that were in Masters division.

1) strategy and skill

2) CoD

You can only have one

Post pic proof of you in masters division or a 2.5 KD or 2.0 WL. Otherwise please go away, adults are talking.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE
#62CaliberChampPosted 1/19/2014 4:02:53 PM
I already knew that when league of legends became popular.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman Arkham city
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, Gone Home, EVE Online.
#63sonic_man00Posted 1/19/2014 4:43:53 PM
Or maybe, Its peoples preference and we should leave them alone?
---
I'd play more MMOs if there was no chat.
#64gohoanqPosted 1/19/2014 5:00:03 PM
Hey TC I know you want to be unique in that you're on the I hate shooters bandwagon.. but people are allowed to like whatever the hell they want. :) "Another shooter" .. so? Every game is similar to another one that came before it.. it's the way the industry works. No matter how new the game it has to have some type of basic concept.. shooter.. platformer.. racer.. fighter.. doesn't matter. Get over it.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#65Superman070776Posted 1/19/2014 5:04:03 PM
ponyseizures posted...
Wow, another shooter with dire graphics and no single player. But wait, there's robots and parkour! It's different from most fps games, but in the end it's just as mindless. I think it's funny when people deem games like The Last of Us or ALBW to be rehashes when Xbox games just produce shooter after shooter with different models and mechanics.

What's even funnier is that people think it can save the console, when it's not even an exclusive and coming out on 360. This will only sweeten things for people who already own an Xbox One.

Pffftt...foolish troll. No one thinks TitanFall will save a console. The X1 doesn't need saving. It will sell plenty and by the end of the generation, the two main consoles will be very close to even because most real gamers will own both. If you want to pretend like you are getting a cut of the Sony profits, then keep making dumb comments that make you sound foolish. Otherwise, stop being a useless troll.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#66CapnStankyPosted 1/19/2014 5:06:21 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
I said it before, and i'll say it again...the game is being hyped through the roof simply because its an xbox exclusive and xbots want to feel superior. The game isn't going to live up to this holy grail status alot of xbots are making it out to be, and then they will try to make themselves feel better by attacking Infamous in the same month..mark my words you will see countless TF>Infamous topics in march, im not even a fortune teller and i know this will happen, thats how predictable xbots are

Mmmmmmmm that salty salty salt. PS fanboys getting more and more desperate.
#67CrysianiaPosted 1/19/2014 5:43:41 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I'm sure to a low skilled capped player like you, you will probably be play the game and do average to poor then get mad and go back to "cinematic revolutionary" games like Uncharted and TLOU.

However to higher skill capped players who are able to grasp the meta we look at Titanfall and see awesome potential for tons of strategic ways to outsmart the other player. I can just imagine playing a game type like capture the flag but having a hundred different ways to approach the base or getting shot at from a bad player then pulling off some crazy wall run 180 and kill them.

OP will probably just see "shoot die shoot die" because he lacks the skill to grasp strategy or gameplay mechanics.

I hate when I see someone mention a twitch shooter and skill in the same sentence T.T
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#68EliteGuard99Posted 1/19/2014 5:52:40 PM
Crysiania posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

I hate when I see someone mention a twitch shooter and skill in the same sentence T.T

Exactly, you can have shooters that require skill and strategy, and then there is CoD the ultimate bottom of the barrel twitch shooter.
---
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty - gunsndroses
Halo 5: even more CoD Edition coming to Xbone!
#69rgwPosted 1/19/2014 6:07:33 PM
I know people who buy games and never play the campaign single player if there isn't some perk or otherwise multiplayer enhancing addition that requires campaign completion.

Titanfall seems to be on point with where the console FPS genre is going. Focus all your effort on the multiplayer experience.
---
rgw
--
#70Pixx0Posted 1/19/2014 6:16:01 PM
krystyla posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
I said it before, and i'll say it again...the game is being hyped through the roof simply because its an xbox exclusive and xbots want to feel superior. The game isn't going to live up to this holy grail status alot of xbots are making it out to be, and then they will try to make themselves feel better by attacking Infamous in the same month..mark my words you will see countless TF>Infamous topics in march, im not even a fortune teller and i know this will happen, thats how predictable xbots are

It's hyped because many notable gaming columnists happen to have played it and are saying it is amazing.

which is called "opinion"
some people should spend their money into dictionaries, rather than consoels sometimes.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.