TitanFall Kill the Bots! Thread about the AI

#11Lawboy2Posted 1/19/2014 1:04:40 PM
GRU_Commander posted...
DeadCeIIScout posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Superman070776 posted...
demundo posted...
8 bots is 200 xp total. ONE human player is 500. Not really a problem.

Sounds like endless XP farming to me. To think it won't happen often is being naive.

Oh I already know its going to happen, but how do you know you can just safely farm? Like you think your going to find a magical spawn with just bots? and no one is going to find you, you might end up getting your team failure. again my speculation just like yours

too much coffee today

Thank you all speculation
#12BigBOO2UPosted 1/19/2014 1:17:26 PM
This thread should be on the Titanfall page, not the Xbox One Board.

You guys are aware that this game has its own Gamefaqs board, right?
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#13tirn33Posted 1/19/2014 1:54:05 PM
If AI is too good then you won't be able to run around as much and it would kill the best part... Fast paced
#14xHuckleberryPosted 1/19/2014 1:56:39 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Aone1987 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
You clearly know nothing about Titanfall's mechanics and are making wild hopeless assumptions that are not only baseless but actively work against information provided in interviews, trailers, and "leaked" Alpha reports.

Do you know anything about it?
Ive seen a video of bots, sitting in a room. Where a guy runs in get points for kills. What am I missing here. Is there a Titanfall Bible some where.

Those points are so minute I promise you u won't even notice and as for it going to getting your titan faster it won't help I promise...ull see when the game comes out

Speaking of speculation.

Promising things "i" wont notice.

Couldnt help myself.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#151Phire1Posted 1/19/2014 2:00:58 PM
YET ANOTHER DRONE WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ALPHA TESTING.

This is the type of feedback you need to give the game developers. This is why they're testing the game in the first place. Too many people get alpha/beta invites then rather than giving feedback to the devs they're 1) playing just to play, 2) breaking non-disclosure rules, 3) making pre-mature judgments on the final product based on an unfinished version of the product.
#16studepaberPosted 1/19/2014 2:01:18 PM
How many Titanfall AI threads are you gonna create TC?
#171Phire1Posted 1/19/2014 2:02:50 PM
This is like giving your professor a rough draft of an essay and the teacher starts laughing at it, uploading the PDF to the internet (breaching confidentiality) and giving you a final grade on the assignment despite the understood fact that it's not the final version. You just wanted feedback but the teacher just laughed at you.