Why did they hack up Killer Instinct?

#11GRU_CommanderPosted 1/19/2014 12:56:56 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
ReconXBL posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
It's a digital title.

even still? season one 8 characters yadda yadda?

avoid written all over it.

Then avoid an enjoyable fighter because of whatever ridiculous reason you're trying to get at.

;_;

I don't think it's ridiculous to ask for a full game. KI was released half baked and everyone knows it. if they don't then they're delusional. They should have waited and released a full game, digital or not. And yeah I would have preferred a digital copy so I can have the game as long as it exisit. Who knows when it will be delisted, and yes it can happen.

Sounds like you really like the game but wish it had the content of the newer MK/DC games, i understand, learn patience, remember its a 20 dollar game i believe.
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#12Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 1:02:46 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
ReconXBL posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
It's a digital title.

Then avoid an enjoyable fighter because of whatever ridiculous reason you're trying to get at.

;_;

I don't think it's ridiculous to ask for a full game. KI was released half baked and everyone knows it. if they don't then they're delusional. They should have waited and released a full game, digital or not. And yeah I would have preferred a digital copy so I can have the game as long as it exisit. Who knows when it will be delisted, and yes it can happen.

Apparently you have silly arbitrary metrics about what constitutes a full game.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#13NinjaGuerraPosted 1/19/2014 1:06:01 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
ReconXBL posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
It's a digital title.

;_;

And yeah I would have preferred a digital copy so I can have the game as long as it exisit. Who knows when it will be delisted, and yes it can happen.

Funniest part of this thread.

It's interesting to see ignorant people's opinions while the rest of the fighting game community enjoys a great game.
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#14DojoMaxPosted 1/19/2014 1:10:56 PM
NinjaGuerra posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
ReconXBL posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
It's a digital title.

;_;

And yeah I would have preferred a digital copy so I can have the game as long as it exisit. Who knows when it will be delisted, and yes it can happen.

Funniest part of this thread.

It's interesting to see ignorant people who do not own the game opinions while the rest of the fighting game community enjoys a great game.

Fixed
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#15Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 1:12:26 PM
Marqmax posted...
NinjaGuerra posted...

It's interesting to see ignorant people who do not own the game opinions while the rest of the fighting game community enjoys a great game.

Fixed

But it's a free game... Doesn't everybody "own" it?
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#16Superman070776Posted 1/19/2014 1:13:58 PM
I got it free...because....free. If a character came out and I wanted to get one, they would make money that otherwise wouldn't be made. Sounds reasonable to me. Not even that difficult to work out...Catbug could have figured it out.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
#17mahgah91Posted 1/19/2014 1:26:10 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
ReconXBL posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
It's a digital title.

;_;

Oh, you're one of those anti-digital naysayers. No different from doomsday preachers or anti-gay activists. Always going on about how bad things will happen that never actually come to pass.
---
3DS FC: 1822-0233-2390
#18scoobydoobydontPosted 1/19/2014 1:33:38 PM
mahgah91 posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
ReconXBL posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
It's a digital title.

;_;

Oh, you're one of those anti-digital naysayers. No different from doomsday preachers or anti-gay activists. Always going on about how bad things will happen that never actually come to pass.

Games have been delisted left and right lately on 360/PS3, often without warning. There is a very dark side to digital and it's happening now, not theoretically in the future.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#19Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 1:36:04 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...

Games have been delisted left and right lately on 360/PS3, often without warning. There is a very dark side to digital and it's happening now, not theoretically in the future.

Marvel games are getting delisted.
Also, to the best of my knowledge, they are delisted for purchase. But players who own it are still able to redownload.
---
#20CRASS5000Posted 1/19/2014 1:37:05 PM
They could have waited to release a "full" game

You can wait until all the content is released to buy it, since apparently you have no problem waiting for a "full" game.

What are you really upset about?
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*