No recent players list is unacceptable Microsoft.

#1jfbradley1985Posted 1/19/2014 4:26:00 PM
Just got quit on by someone during a KI match, now the logical thing to do is to give them a bad rep right? Impossible cause I don't have a photographic memory nor a pen and paper to write down their GT that has lower/upper case letters with 50 plus symbols.

For that matter, I can't randomly meet someone in a match and friend them. Why Microsoft, why?

Am I missing something here, is there an easier way to search for a person to friend them besides memorizing their gamer tag?
#2teeebzPosted 1/19/2014 4:31:14 PM
Agreed. They need to implement it.

They should have just left the whole friends/achievements/recent players listing from the 360 alone and moved it to the one.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#3TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/19/2014 4:32:13 PM
To CoD: Ghosts' credit, at least they have their own reporting system, and it's more user-friendly than what MS gave us.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#4jfbradley1985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 4:34:24 PM
Is there a reason they changed it? That contributed to 95% of my friends was lookingbthem up on recent players.
#5BigLongDownerPosted 1/19/2014 4:37:51 PM
jfbradley1985 posted...
Is there a reason they changed it? That contributed to 95% of my friends was lookingbthem up on recent players.

Not sure why they did but there's a big UI update coming that's supposed to address a lot of issues that users have been experiencing. I'm sure that issue will be fixed as well.
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#6DojoMaxPosted 1/19/2014 4:39:33 PM
jfbradley1985 posted...
Just got quit on by someone during a KI match, now the logical thing to do is to give them a bad rep right? Impossible cause I don't have a photographic memory nor a pen and paper to write down their GT that has lower/upper case letters with 50 plus symbols.

For that matter, I can't randomly meet someone in a match and friend them. Why Microsoft, why?

Am I missing something here, is there an easier way to search for a person to friend them besides memorizing their gamer tag?

There's a recent match list in KI which you can then view their profile which then you can do whatever you want to do. But the rep feature isn't there so what does it matter.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#7jfbradley1985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 7:07:48 PM
Marqmax posted...
jfbradley1985 posted...

There's a recent match list in KI which you can then view their profile which then you can do whatever you want to do. But the rep feature isn't there so what does it matter.

I was more talking about seeking out players for multiple reasons, not just for rep purposes. I'm still very confused on why such a key feature for I and many other people gather friends. Its a huge issue on why XBL was such a great UI, being able to streamline friends and player.

As I said before its unacceptable.
#8scorpio manPosted 1/19/2014 9:29:32 PM
Why so you can troll people who are better than you?
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.
#9jfbradley1985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2014 9:42:28 PM
scorpio man posted...
Why so you can troll people who are better than you?

Naw man, I was thinking for futures sake. Such as a game like titanfall, if I were to be matched up with some people who I end up having good chemistry with, I'm not looking forward to taking a notebook, writing down their name, then one by one sendingbthem friend requests. That does not sound very next gen. I'm not hating on the system as a whole, cause I'm really liking it so far, but they reason I picked the Box over the PS4 first was for my live ecosystem. They really need to fix some stuff.

The odd thing is, that most complaints come from people who want things that were already on the 360. Once again that is very unacceptable.