Got an Xbox One games pre-ordered right now?

#1TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/19/2014 3:38:59 PM(edited)
I try really hard to pay off my stuff well in advance, so when it comes time to pick it up I don't worry about paying anything then. $2 here, $5 there... It adds up fast. I never realized how much money I wasted until I stopped just blowing pocket change on random junk I didn't need.

I have Destiny, Titanfall, and Wolfenstein paid off, with some money also down on The Witcher 3. I'll probably start chipping away at Evolve and Halo 5 when it becomes possible.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#2badmanneilPosted 1/19/2014 4:07:43 PM
LOL, i remember the days of being in high school and not having money. This always gave me motivation to work hard. Went to college, got a degree, and now i buy whatever i want!! hahaha
#3Reel_Big_MikePosted 1/19/2014 4:14:35 PM
For Xbox One I have these pre-ordered:

Thief
Titanfall
Watch_Dogs
Quantum Break
Destiny
Sunset Overdrive
The Evil Within

For Xbox 360:

South Park: The Stick of Truth
Fable Anniversary

I don't have PS4 yet, but I'll be getting one in March so I have Infamous: Second Son and MLB 14: The Show pre-ordered.
---
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.
#4TheCyborgNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 1:30:21 AM
badmanneil posted...
LOL, i remember the days of being in high school and not having money. This always gave me motivation to work hard. Went to college, got a degree, and now i buy whatever i want!! hahaha

...or I ended up with 268 PS3 games doing things that way, and only about 12 of those games I finished.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo