Got an Xbox One games pre-ordered right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Got an Xbox One games pre-ordered right now?

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
3 years ago#1
I try really hard to pay off my stuff well in advance, so when it comes time to pick it up I don't worry about paying anything then. $2 here, $5 there... It adds up fast. I never realized how much money I wasted until I stopped just blowing pocket change on random junk I didn't need.

I have Destiny, Titanfall, and Wolfenstein paid off, with some money also down on The Witcher 3. I'll probably start chipping away at Evolve and Halo 5 when it becomes possible.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
3 years ago#2
LOL, i remember the days of being in high school and not having money. This always gave me motivation to work hard. Went to college, got a degree, and now i buy whatever i want!! hahaha

User Info: Reel_Big_Mike

Reel_Big_Mike
3 years ago#3
For Xbox One I have these pre-ordered:

Thief
Titanfall
Watch_Dogs
Quantum Break
Destiny
Sunset Overdrive
The Evil Within

For Xbox 360:

South Park: The Stick of Truth
Fable Anniversary

I don't have PS4 yet, but I'll be getting one in March so I have Infamous: Second Son and MLB 14: The Show pre-ordered.
Note to GFAQs mods: You do an absolutely terrible job at modding trolling. Get better at it and give harsher punishments for it.

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
2 years ago#4
badmanneil posted...
LOL, i remember the days of being in high school and not having money. This always gave me motivation to work hard. Went to college, got a degree, and now i buy whatever i want!! hahaha

...or I ended up with 268 PS3 games doing things that way, and only about 12 of those games I finished.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Got an Xbox One games pre-ordered right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived