Titanfall ..Amazing.. Loving the alpha right now

#1Greek50Posted 1/19/2014 6:10:23 PM
Man been waiting for a good FPS something new and familiar to Cod it's like cod mix'd in the future for sure but better wow enjoy you xbone heads I will as well get the controller it's definite to feel super legit
---
PSN:Greek187 - XBL:Greek 5150
3DS Friend Code 2208-5257-3322 Pokemon X-Name JG
#2RyuuHou25Posted 1/19/2014 6:14:19 PM
I don't think you know what new means given how you used it there, but enjoy the game.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#3a687947Posted 1/19/2014 6:15:27 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
I don't think you know what new means given how you used it there, but enjoy the game.

have you played it?
#4RyuuHou25Posted 1/19/2014 6:18:25 PM
a687947 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

have you played it?

No, however that has exactly zero to do with what I said to TC. New and familiar is a contradiction, it cannot be familiar if it is new, and if it's new, it cannot be familiar.

The game is COD with giant robots and AI controlled enemies. Plain and simple. Nothing new about that.
---
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#5Reece504Posted 1/19/2014 6:19:59 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
a687947 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

have you played it?

No, however that has exactly zero to do with what I said to TC. New and familiar is a contradiction, it cannot be familiar if it is new, and if it's new, it cannot be familiar.

The game is COD with giant robots and AI controlled enemies. Plain and simple. Nothing new about that.

If you played it you would know it's more than just that lol i been playing it non stop and it really is loads of fun and different from most shooters.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#6a687947Posted 1/19/2014 6:21:15 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
a687947 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

have you played it?

you haven't played it so your opinion is invalid, it's also ignorant and incorrect. And something can be new in some ways and familiar in others so it's not contradictory
#7Foxx3kPosted 1/19/2014 6:21:40 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
a687947 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

have you played it?

New does not contradict familiar.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#8RyuuHou25Posted 1/19/2014 6:21:43 PM
Reece504 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
a687947 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

have you played it?

If you played it you would know it's more than just that lol i been playing it non stop and it really is loads of fun and different from most shooters.

Really, what else is there then? If you're going to claim something, at least elaborate on it so it doesn't sound like you're just throwing it out there randomly.
---
#9RyuuHou25Posted 1/19/2014 6:24:09 PM
a687947 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
a687947 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

have you played it?

you haven't played it so your opinion is invalid, it's also ignorant and incorrect. And something can be new in some ways and familiar in others so it's not contradictory

I don't have to play something to see what it is >.>

By definition, no, it really can't.
---
#10Masterchief5525Posted 1/19/2014 6:29:09 PM
Wish I got into the alpha :( I signed up super early too should of been first come first served.
---
i7-4770k | AMD Radeon HD 7990 | 8gb G.Skill 1600mhz | 2TB WD HDD | Asus Z87-A